View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:58 PM   #1
blusky
SCS Swap Moderator

Default New 2nd Annual Non Traditional Colors Valentine Card Swap. Due January 25th, 2014.

New Open Non Traditional Colors Valentine Card Swap. Due January 25th, 2014.

Here I go again And I could use the help of all you ladies to make this a successful swap. I figured we get started early.

I love Valentine's Day and making cards is one of my favorite things. I like the non traditional colors. Cards that most would not expect to get. So Ladies be creative, try out different color combos and have fun. Let your imagination run wild. Last year I did black and white cards. Everyone loved them.
Sign up for as many spots as you'd like, but please, make a different design for each spot you take.

The stamps U chose to ink should reflect You. Sentiments are encouraged too..
We want each person receiving your ca
rds to feel as if they are receiving a card from a special friend. Be you I encourage sense of humor and off the cuff cards. If you are not into this you can still join and pm me and tell me you do not want sassy off the cuff cards. I want everyone to be happy and have fun.

You must check in 2 weeks before the end date and let me know you are still in the swap. If you need to drop out that is fine life happens but I don't have the time to pm 20 people a few times to see if you are still in the swap. If you can't do this then don't sign up. Thank you. You must also check in after swap and let us know you received your swap back.

Description requirement:
Full Size Card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 It could be a regular full size card, Fancy folds, pop ups any style card are always welcome. If you make a long card or different size please include envies.

Quantity: 5+1
(the plus one is for the hostess...that's me

You will make six cards in total and receive five back
You will not get one of your own back, so make sure to make an extra one for yourself!

Vendor products:
No vendor restriction, but please use only good quality card stock
Please use at least 2 layers & at least one embellishments.
Take pride in making fabulous cards with friends in mind
Everyone is welcome. If you never done a swap before take the plunge it will be fun.

Recipe:
Although a recipe is not required, some folks may want to know how to case your card, or what kind of technique you are using as we are always trying to learn. If you decide to include your recipe please make sure to add Your Real Name, SCS Name, Swap Name, email address, products and techniques used.

Deadline: In my hands by Januaruy 25th, 2014 and I will have them postal within 10 days of the due date. Cards not received by then will regrettably be returned to sender as not to hold up the swap.

Mailing instructions: Packaging and Swap Return:
Mailing: Put your cards in a zip lock bag with the swap name, your real name, and your SCS name. Please send a self addressed stamped envelope with the same postage as it took to send to me plus two extra stamps just in case needed. Thanks!
DO NOT send metered postage as we all know they only work for day of purchase!! If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $5.35 priority stamp and a self-addressed priority label. I will provide priority envelope. If you are mailing from Canada please include $4 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

All return mail will be sent via First Class unless you request (and provide for) otherwise. NO METERED POSTAGE PLEASE.

Please donít hesitate to post questions to this thread. I welcome all advice. Welcome all swappers to post messages and make friends during the swap.
Thanks for joining!!

Address:
Vivian Vega Schoch
136 Journey Drive
Albrightsville, PA 18210

1. susiestampr

4. MistyS
5. M_A_N_D_Y
6. Quilling_Queen
7. Quilling_Queen 2nd spot
8. bzuchowski
9. bzuchowski 2nd spot
10. stampinwithcarla
11. joannhw
12. Inkonmyhands

Last edited by blusky; 02-03-2014 at 02:52 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!