View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
TrishG
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Heart QFTD180.... Our new Queen is.... CherylQuilts

Do some of you have time for any other hobby other than card-making?! Well, Cheryl does! She Quilts! Oh how I love and admire quilts and would like to make them, but I don't have time or money for another hobby. Let's honour Queen Cheryl as we snuggle up and take a look into her creative gallery!

Some ideas on how you might encourage and honour our fabulous Queen this week: Send her a Private Message, comment on the lovely cards in her gallery, post a message for her here on this thread, pick a card from her gallery to be inspired by and create a card for her. There are really “no rules”. You can play along with this challenge anytime. There is no deadline. Even if you don't know this week's Queen, come play along anyway. It's a great way to "get to know" each other!

Take a stroll through Cheryl's wonderful gallery and admire her creativity.

I have asked Queen #71 Carol (Gingerbeary to be guest designer this week.

Guest Designer - Queen Carol's sample -
--{ QFTD180 gallery }--

EVERYONE is welcome to join in this challenge and give Cheryl the Royal Treatment she deserves!

You can check out THIS THREAD if you need more information. If you have any other questions, please let me know. Queens are chosen for their participation on SCS in the challenges and also for commenting on other people's creations and/or other involvement here on Splitcoast.

I'm hosting the OCTOBER PROGRESSIVE PAGE CHALLENGE - Come join in!

Last edited by TrishG; 09-12-2013 at 08:47 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!