View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 05:54 PM   #1
tygerpaws11
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default WT443 - Sweet as Honey (9/5/13)

Happy National Honey Month!!!!
Oh yes, it's National Honey Month, and this month can't be any sweeter. This fabulous month began when my co-worker gave me some of her self-harvested honey. She is a bee keeper and bottles her own honey.

She is my inspiration for this week's challenge - let's sweeten it up and use honey , a honey bee, a honeycomb, or any other honey accouterment. Should you be lacking all of those, go yellow AND black in your project (an accent color addition is fine, but the project should be mainly yellow and black like Sabrina did in one of her samples). My husband, the Steelers fan, will be so proud of me for adding that for you.

Don't forget to add WT443 to your uploaded project, so it will show up in our Sweet as Honey gallery .

If you're looking for more information on honey, check out the National Honey Board ... can't wait to try some of those recipes!

My sample is a thank you card for my co-worker for her super tasty generous gift!
Sabrina made TWO wonderful samples for you!
Don't miss Cathy's scrumptious sample, either!
Attached Thumbnails
wt443smallc22.png   wt443full.jpg   wt443inside.jpg   ccee1336c22_by_cook22.jpg   apples-2.jpeg  

Last edited by tygerpaws11; 09-04-2013 at 06:27 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!