View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #113
FMcrafter
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok...so the trip up was nice...I dropped them off at the campsite and went to my hotel.
WHIRLPOOL!!!
I got unpacked...unfortunatly not accessible..so stairs up and down
WHIRLPOOL
Went back to the camp with some sub sandwiches and ate them at the beach while the sun set. Came back to my room and WHIRLPOOOL!!!!!! uuhhhh yyyuuuummmmmm....sooooooo nice. I did all my stretches and had the whole candle lit place by my self!
I had bed and breakfast service...CARLOS! yyuummm sat me at table 35 sop I was 35 for the rest of the day!. Have no idea in what order I did things in...
SO I got a NICE painting for my dining room by a local artist
WHIRLPOOL
Saturday brought the girlfriend back into town for a funeral....had my breakfast brought to my room...Carlos did NOT show up...Had lunch in town and went back for dinner...had greek over the fire...WHIRLPOOL. Had breakfast at thte hotel but Carlos was now hiding! Went and did some pictures...had a boat cruise around the lake..got grilled about Canadian facts from some Russian visitors...went to the lounge...OH JERMAIN was there...oh oh oh oh his voice....sooooo smooooothhh...then took more pictures...then made Jermain blush...met my friends for ice cream......but he did NOT show up at the WHIRLPOOL...went to campfire....then bed....Today Carlos was back and said he missed me...did not believe him cause he sat me at table 60! Packed up...helped dismantel the camp...and did 3 unloads...now I am here...need to download pictures

Fall in the Forest

Move More Eat Well JumpStart
Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!