View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 05:53 AM   #1
onecowfarm
Pearl-ExPert

Send a message via AIM to onecowfarm
Default Closed and on the way home..Christmas Stocking Stuffers and Mini Gifts

Even though it is a wee bit away, Christmas will be here before you know it... I always make sweet little goodies to put in all my co-workers mailboxes for Christmas... Sometimes it's mini candy bars wrapped, or clear tubes filled with chocolates, or suckers paper-crafted up... So that is what this swap will be, get a jump on handcrafted Christmas mini gift goodies

So here are the Details:

Ideas of Mini Stocking Stuffer Gifts:

Mini Packages great to fill with chocolate squares
Hot Chocolate Holders
Tags to hang on bottles
Candy Tubes
Description: Make sure to use good card stock and quality embellishments, nice products... and the correct adhesive... no one wants their goodies with things falling off...

Quantity: 5+1 You make 6 Creations... You get five fabulous creations back

Vendor Products: No Requirements... But please Use Quality stuff... Nice thick card stock... clearly stamped images... proper cuts, fancy ribbon

Due Date: Thursday November 14th 2013... I will swap them right away and and get them back out... everyone loves a quick turn around

Mailing instructions: Place swap creations in individual baggies for waterproof purposes. Write your real name and SCS name on a piece of paper in your package for identification purposes.

Swap Return: These can be all different sizes and shapes, so please keep in mind when mailing your items, I suggest small boxes or padded envelopes... The best are USPS flat rate mailing boxes... you can even buy the stamp in the exact amount. I have access to the boxes if you send your $ for return stamp postage.. So you can send Money or Enough Stamps for your return...If you are mailing from outside the US, please include $10 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.

And Everyone Loves some prizes... and I have stocked up on my prize stash... so look for the prize spots below... and prizes for the first person to get their cards to me...

Send Cards to:
Ashley Howe
367 Main Street
West Seneca, NY 14224

EvErGrEeN ChRiStMaS

Last edited by onecowfarm; 11-24-2013 at 05:25 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!