View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #582
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdisneychick01 View Post
Just an update on my home improvement project...floors are beautiful! I love the them and yes...they were worth the work (and continual work). The base boards and transition pieces are still awful. I will deal with that at Mondays meeting. I am a bit calmer just knowing the manager/owner is coming to go over the problems with us. On a really good note, I have put all the books (a lot) back in the entertainment center, tv is hooked up and furniture back in place. Most knick knacks are back in the china cupboard. I probably have about a days worth of work left and all will be back in place. I am in such a better mood just seeing the house go back to normal. Also, my dogs are crate trained and they love their crates. Well I have always disliked the lab's crate. He came with it when we got him and it is ugly. He deserves better. LOL anyhow I just ordered him a prettier nicer one. So excited about this. Ha-ha also, he scored a new bed for the family room. I could tell he missed laying on a soft rug. Yes, he is just a little spoiled. Now the poodle, she just demands to sit on your lap at all times. Love her, but sometimes drives me nuts.

Since life here is getting back to normal, I hope to get on Pinterest this weekend and follow you all and I also hope to craft. I have a friend of my daughters spending most of the weekend with us. Her parents are out of town.

Three weeks from today I will be in Minneapolis with you all! I must get my crafting stuff that I am taking figured out. Am SO excited I can hardly stand it!!!!
Brenda, so glad that you're feeling better about the floors and I do hope that they work it all out on Monday when you and they meet. It's not right if they don't fix it.

I bet your lab will be so happy to have a new home and a new bed. My kitties love all their perches. My computer room looks like a kitty play room with all their stuff out there.

Hope you have a good weekend and get lots done.

I know!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited and yet anxious at the same time. I still don't have an idea what I'm doing. I hope I can take Monday and just figure it all out. I'm thinking I may just print off a bunch of Christmas images that I want to use for cards and bring them along with a bunch of my Copic markers and color! Then I'll just need to put them together when I get home.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!