View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 05:06 AM   #13
mamaws29
Mad Swapper

Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
Martha, I am going to go through my stash and find some cards for you, too... no need to send me any in return.

I really appreciate Ronald McDonald House - stayed in one many many years ago when our Brock was young and needing some testing. Great organization!
Thanks Jeanette, got you down.
Ronald McDonald House holds a special place in my heart. March 10th, 1944, two little boys were born, weighing less than 5 lbs combined weight.
They were taken to Children's Hospital and one spent 6 weeks there and the other one spent 8 weeks there. Back then there was no place for their mom to stay and she had 5 other children at home. Today, those people who are going through things have a place they can stay and it is called Ronald McDonald House. One of these two little boys is my husband of 44 years. Thank you Children's Hospital, even though I don't have money to give to Children's Hospital what they mean to me, I can give to the house and add a little sunshine to the lives of those staying there during a not so sunny time in their lives.