View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013, 03:49 AM   #2508
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
My cousin and his fiance are using the shabby chic cowboy look, too. (That's not what it's called, but I can't remember what it is now. All Mason jars, burlap, wagon wheels, white lights, and cowboy boots. Some of us had to plan our weddings before Pinterest.)
Thanks for the encouragement with it. I don't think I'd mind if it were just the things you mentioned but it's sitting on hay bails and bibbed overalls (all the male parts of the wedding party) and the flower girls, who are 2 and 4 and not around horses at all, walking a pony in (thank God it's outside in case she does something on the way) and so many other things that have made me say "um". And I guess the fact that he's inviting my entire ex's family (not ds's family, just my ex's family and yes the one who just died and the family that has basically had nothing to do with him over the last 20 years) . It's going to be a F U N day for some of us. LOL

But thank you again for helping me to be more encouraged about it all. AND BTW I do know it is his wedding and I'm accepting all that they are doing as such.