View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #2505
mrslaird
Crafting. Procrastinating. Caffeinating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imthenoni View Post
So I will save Aug 26 until I finish reading that date's posts.

Tomorrow will be a bit of a busy day - We (dd1 & girlies and me) will be leaving town around 8:30 to drive 2+ hours away to meet with ds & fiance ref the wedding invitations. I've printed her main picture (a picture of their boots sitting side by side with her ring in the middle resting on the soles of the boots) and some other things for them to look at. One the way there we'll stop for breakfast. On the way home we'll stop at another Hancocks and an office supply store to get them to make copies of the backer part of the invitations.

The plan for them is to have a velum overlay with the printed information on it with the picture on the bottom of the back part, they will be held together with twine at the top and possibly one of the fake wedding bands tied in the twine.

I know it sounds weird to use twine but the whole thing is going to be an outside/western/bibbed overalls kind of affair.

Hope everyone has a nice restful night and I'll chat with you more tomorrow.
My cousin and his fiance are using the shabby chic cowboy look, too. (That's not what it's called, but I can't remember what it is now. All Mason jars, burlap, wagon wheels, white lights, and cowboy boots. Some of us had to plan our weddings before Pinterest.)
Gallery Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!