View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 07:38 PM   #2500
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Holy Crap I cant' seem to catch up with everyone adn all that's gone on in the last few days. I started out being behind to page 49. I've spend a bit of time today reading and have only gotten to page 55 which is only less than 3 days worth so I'm just going to start with that and work on it some more tomorrow. As it stands we are at page 63 so I still have 8 pages and 1.5 days - OMG!

So here goes

Aug 22 -

Paula - I'm glad that you could accept your father being more involved with younger siblings (it is also a nice thing to hear that he grew and learned something from his previous marriage to your mom instead of repeating the same old mistakes). I also love the idea of reading Psalms and your reasoning for chosing that book.

Joyce - I did not make it to a Hancocks on the way to the beach or back. I am planning to make it to at least 1 tomorrow though. If I dont' find one then I may just wait until Black Friday adn use the 50% off along with any other discount Mikes like to put out for then.

Suzanne - How was the house you looked at? I saw where you later said that you didn't like the furnishings but remember that you can always sale them and redecorate with things that are your taste...it might even pay for the redo or at least part of it.

Patricia- About the music - I believe we are visited in different ways by those who have passed. Ever since DGS2 passed away we see butterflies even when you wouldn't expect to see them. We believe it is his way of saying hello and that he is thinking of us or are with us.

Tricia - Proverbs - that is a cool idea - with 31 chapters - easy peasy in keeping up with where you are.

Janeen - No ATG but I'll find one at some point. Also your 7 days poem for Mr G was so sweet. Speaking of Mr G, so glad he's feeling better.