View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 12:34 PM   #23
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeLuv2Create View Post
Hi everyone! My name is Christy and in reading all your posts here about You Can Do It 2, I would really love to join in. I do have some questions and I apologize in advance if I ask to many.
Is there another thread that will have all the challenges in them?
Where do we post our creations and link to?
Do all the challenges become live on Sept 9 or weekly?
How long do we have to complete each challenge?

Thank you for your help in answering these for me. I have been on SCS for over a year now but really haven't been involved to much and I would like to change that. Thanks!
Hi Christy! Awesome for you to join us. Here's how it works. Each MOnday beginning the 9th of Sept. the person who signed up to hostess will post her challenge. You have a whole week to create your project (we do cards, but you can do whatever you want). We will give you a keyword to put in your card so it will show up in the gallery for that challenge. I will put a link each week in my signature line that will take you directly to the post of the challenge for that week so you won't have to scroll back too far to see what we are doing. So you find the challenge here in this thread, create your card, take a picture and upload to your gallery with the keyword for that card, and then link it to a post to tell us it is done. If you have anymore questions ask away. Everyone is wonderful here and if you can't do them all, just come and chat!!
Winners Post
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!