View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
BeckyTE
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Send a message via AIM to BeckyTE
Default CC441 A Navy Cajun Sky 08/27/13

Welcome to another Color Challenge! This week the color options for us will be what I think would make some great masculine cards.

We all find ourselves in need of cards for the guys from time to time so I have selected three colors with that in mind. They would also make some wonderful feminine or everyday cards.

Color Challenge Favorite: This week we are initiating something new. We will be selecting a favorite from the previous week's challenge. Lydia was so wonderful to create a badge for us to award as well. The previous week's hostess will select her favorite. Since Mary was the hostess last week, she has the honor of awarding our first favorite.

She chose: Angela Maine- in Mary's words: "I just loved this cas flowered beauty-and Angela was able to use all 5 of the colors plus dessert"-here is her card

congrats Angela- please pick up the badge for your blog. The code is attached to this post

And the colors are:

Night of Navy
Cajun Craze

Soft Sky

colourlovers-1.com-navy_cajun_sky.png
(click to enlarge)

Dessert: make a masculine card

Our design team this week

Becky Egecrone aka beckyte and 2nd sample

Mary Marsh aka maryr917

Robin Clendenning aka stamperrobin and 2nd sample

Mary Walter aka octoberbabe

CC441 Gallery

Please keep in mind, too, that while we list Stampin-Up colors for the challenges these are just color reference points. Use the closest colors you have. We want everyone to be able to play!!!

Please put CC441 in your keywords section (and if you have more than one challenge use a comma to separate them) so we can find your card! If you need help uploading click here
Attached Thumbnails
color-challenge-favorite.gif  
Attached Files
File Type: txt Color Challenge Favorite.txt (186 Bytes, 14 views)

Last edited by MaryR917; 09-23-2013 at 09:03 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!