Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-24-2013, 04:38 PM   #1  
Forum Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heart FAVORITES for the week ending August 25, 2013

Hi, Everyone! Welcome!!!

Where has the summer gone! so many of us getting the kids ready for school....last minute days at the beach....rush, rush, rush....in the midst of this, we hope that you had some gallery time! If not, make sure that you check out these special ones that your fellow crafters found and marked as Favorites

As you know, this is the special place that we recognize the Fabulous Favorites that you've discovered in the SCS Gallery each week. We encourage you to share those special masterpieces so we can all enjoy them! and give credit to those very special Crafters! So take a few appreciated minutes to link all of your special finds here to share with the rest of us! and in the process bring a smile to someone's day !

Our dedicated team members that will help me with notifications are: Brenda (tessaduck), Linda (Holstein), Mary (jandjccc), Stacy (JBgreendawn) and Vicki (Vdm). THANK YOU Ladies!

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful! Thanks to all who list your FAVS - you bring a smile and a Happy Dance! and we do appreciate it!

We had a little fun the last time I started a thread ---When I asked you to include a newbie (to you) or a missed treasure! You all graciously complied and we found some real beauties that we otherwise would have missed....so AGAIN as a little CHALLENGE in this week's thread....include in your wonderful List - a newbie, someone new to your list (someone you had not listed before) or someone that you think deserving that hasn't gotten the hits or comments that you think should have.....bring us to someone deserving that we should have seen but maybe didn't.....If your list doesn't include someone like this, okay (we appreciate you time to list ALWAYS!)...or maybe take 5 minutes to look back at the gallery and find someone who might fit this bill and include them....bring a big smile and a bit of encouragement to this poster via this thread....Whadda ya say??? Smiles are cheap = just a link away! Are you up for the challenge? Thanks for brightening someone's day !

I'll list my wonderful favorites a little later
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 04:42 PM   #2  
Forum Fanatic

Wink FAVS instructions

Each week we have newcomers to this thread. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.--

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps .

1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as needed for all your links.

---

Want to post a Thank You?

Please do not use the Quote button.
Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again.

Pay It Forward (optional).
When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week.

Check out the Favorite Blog Badges:

New Blog Badges for Weekly Favorites and CAS Favorites
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #3  
Forum Fanatic

Talking FAVS

Here are some pretties from the week:

Vellum Map Card by stampcatwg - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Downhill Snowy by *1 wacky woman* - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Garden by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Let it snow by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bewitching by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wishes Wryn by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stylish Friend by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Bees by hordemother - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Gerbera Book and Stand Card by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sweater Sock Fairy by danni5199 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

First birthday by Jani1709 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanksgiving 2013 #1 by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Louise by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Petal Invitation Envelope by BirdsCards - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pretty in pink thinking of you card by Paperesse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT264 - Strawberries for Doreen by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Good Luck Book & Stand by silverst170 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Life is a Circus by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCC13 Christmas Magic by JBgreendawn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Red Rose Anniversary Card by bhappystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Candle FS341 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share their inspiration! - so appreciated!

THANKS! to all who share their finds in this thread and all who help! -- you bring tons of smiles and happy dances! woo! hoo!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 06:05 PM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Favorites Team Notifier
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 51 Likes on 38 Posts
Default my favs for week ending Aug. 25th

Here are some of my favorites:
Special Day by Cathy Mc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC403 Laurie and Steve by momof5sons - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fly Away by Debby4000 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Princess Mask by Delphinesplace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Watercolor Roses by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inside flap of Multi-layered Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
May Your Love by DJRants - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS234, Cherish each day... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Honoring Pat by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FS341 Friend 2 Friend by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ok, I think that is it. I realize there are some from last weekend but they were after I made my list. Hope that is ok!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #7  

Some weeks do not allow for crafting or gallery time and this was one of them. I imagine the notifiers are relieved since my list is usually long. (grin) Thanks Chaos mom for the idea of including those who may not be recognized.
Here are a few I found in the short time I had:

Kathleen Lammie MIX29 With your face to the Sunshine by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Grateful for You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT441, Beaded Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour WT441 Beaded Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine WT441 Kraft Anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

coffee stamper WT441 Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bailmac Miracles WT441 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Marilynn Rand Park Butterfly by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

mamasix happily ever after by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

pstmartin1 You're Spooktacular by pstmartin1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #8  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Robin, thank you very much for mentioning my Honoring Pat card this week. I really appreciate it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #9  

Received 299 Likes on 213 Posts

mamaxsix - happily ever after

nwilliams6 - Snowy Mix

Scrapacat - Fabric Flags kcs

Serenity_Stamper - Prima girl

dini - MIX30 - Heavenly Peace

JBgreendawn - CCC13 Christmas Magic

Kathleen Lammie - CC440 Because you are so sweet

bfinlay - Notebook Verse

BeckyTE - CC440 Old Blue Chair

tessaduck - Silver Birthday

StampinAK - WT440 Direction of Your Heart

Stamperrobin - MIX30 SILENT SNOWFALL

NANCYRUTH - Straight to My Heart, cas234, ic403

heathergw - Story Of Life
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Received 104 Likes on 55 Posts

Thank you vdm for selecting my CCC13 Aug Card Espresso Ornament as one of your favorites for the week--I am honored!
Also thanks to tessaduck for letting me know the card was selected.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #11  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks Nancy for the mention of my card. You made my day! Thanks to Elaine for starting the thread.

I would love to case everyone of my favs this week....Here are the cards I've found.

TLC443 Freestyle stained glass window easel card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC443 Freestyle Christmas by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC443~Freestyle Birthday by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC440 - LEAVE IT TO GOD by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ARRRRRR! by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Autumn Wheat by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is a new stamper for me.....loved this card so much that I bought the die.
ZINNIA BOUQUET by Tammie E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Know who you are CC440 by Bailmac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC440 If Friends were flowers by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC440 ~ Casper & Friends by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peace by AnniePanda - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:140621 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Too Kind in Acrylic by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TCP Sneak~ KelliJo day 2 by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
TLC, CC Ever Thankful by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fabulous by Clever creations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC450 Amish Inspired by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vermont Memories by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
French Beaded Wedding Card by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT441 Sunflower with beads by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Look closely at this card. She sewed every bead onto her card!
Simply Pressed Christmas by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT441 Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card is also amazing with her stitching and ribbon work.
Special Wedding Card by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MIX30 - ...Hey Buddy!... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Penciled Lodge by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
For Emily by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Rose Garden by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My list is long, and I know there were still many I missed. Thanks for all the inspiration.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 07:31 PM   #12  
Forum Fanatic

Thanks so much for mentioning "Direction of Your Heart", Angie! I really enjoyed creating this card. Thanks also to Brenda for stopping by to let me know. You ladies are fabulous!

My Gallery
and My Blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 07:34 PM   #13  
Forum Fanatic

Smile WOO! HOO!

:p :p :p
THANKS! Ladies for taking up the challenge! Already there have been some awesome new talents identified in the thread! Wonderful work that I/we might have missed!
KEEP 'em comin!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Good evening to all, here are my favorites for the past week, even if I didn't get a lot of time in the gallery.

Kathleen Lammie MIX29 With your face to the Sunshine by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and IC403 Plaid trees by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

hobbydujour CAS234 Brush Stroke Lily by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
CC440 365 Day Trip by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Grateful for You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Gears to You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Cook22 SC450 Snoopy and the Strawberries by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein WT441, Beaded Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin' nana French Beaded Wedding Card by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Special Wedding Card by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mutnik WT441 - ...paper necklace... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

bfinlay F4A183 Twinkle, Twinkle by bfinlay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy QFTD178 Sparkle Plenty by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

GailNM For Emily by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Stamperrobin MIX30 FLORAL BOUQUET by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I'm just noticing, there's a lot of cards with shades of lavender and purple, hmmm...

May each and everyone have a beautiful week.

Have fun and be creative!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

A big warm Thank you to you Linda (Holstein), you honor me by adding the WT441 Hugs card to your favorites and this forum. That card went off to a lady I have never met in person, but for SCS, I have come to know her a little bit. So you have added in the joy of the birthday celebration for one of our own here on SCS. Thank you!

To Chaos Mom, thank you for the notification! You ladies of the favorites thread are Wonderful in spreading the joy!

Good Evening and Good Day to all!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #16  
Proud Fan Club Member

An awesome busy week... here are a few favorites from the gallery!

Honoring Pat by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX29 With your face to the Sunshine by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Mailbox by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS341 So Berry Sweet by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS234 Watercolour Iris by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT264 - Strawberries for Doreen by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Read a Book! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT264 So Berry Sweet by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Louise by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Peace on Earth by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FC:SC450 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC450 - Candles! by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT441, Beaded Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT441 Kraft Anniversary by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT441 Beaded Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT441 Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Special Wedding Card by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tattered Lace by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD178 & QFTD156 Daisy for Rita by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hello Peony by Susie B - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Timeless Birthday Wishes by Kanatanewf - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snowy Wreath - QFTD178 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC403 - Never Give Up! Really! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Soft Sweet Peas by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope everyone has a wonderful creative week and once again I want to acknowledge the dedication of our team of notifiers. We all appreciate you soooooo much!

With much joy!
Peggy

"She who lives with the most JOY wins!"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #17  

Thank you Linda for mentioning my Special Wedding card ... it was very special to make this for my son and his new bride!

Here's my favorites for this week:

WT441, Beaded Anniversary by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vermont Memories by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Grateful for You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh wow! Thanks so much for including me in your favorites lists!
Nancy (Stiz2003), Peggy (Jasonw1) and Jennifer (Mother's daughter) for listing my MIX29 card!
and Jennifer you were so kind to list my IC as well Thank you so much!!!
Angie (Ohmypaper) I am so happy you like my card for the CC440 color challenge! It is a little OTT (over the top) lol or... not so CAS!
Mary (ChaosMom) thank you so much for the notices, for starting off the thread tonight and all the time and efforts for SCS!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 09:02 PM   #19  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Thank you, Angie, for the shout-out for my Prima Girl. And to tessaduck for the notification. I'm honored for the mention, and grateful to have been able to participate.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Luv Flowers Our Daily Bread - Do not Worry... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JD from PAUSA The Sea at Sunset by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BarbieP Inspired Poppies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Westies inspire by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joan ervin TLC443 Just Because by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll Thompson Scootin' By - WT440, F4A182 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sistersandie CAS234 New Home by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein CAS234, Watercrayon sympathy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 TLC443 Freestyle with Scraps by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Watch the Birdie by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vicky Gould TLC443, Free Style_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crazykim Sleeping with Strawberries by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia MMTPT264 - Strawberries for Doreen by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamper Robin MMTPT264 STRAWBERRY MARY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and MIX30 SILENT SNOWFALL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sue28 TLC443 Sunny Days by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother�s daughter WT441 Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Niki1 F4A183 A pie for a king by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peeps321 Watch the Birdie by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
gailNM For Emily by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
twinshappy Soft Sweet Peas by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ohmypaper CC440 - Autumn by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Arizona Maine MIX30 Fabric Fall Leaves by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and TLC443 Freestyle by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and I have to include Jasonw1 Luv Flowers Our Daily Bread - Do not Worry... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
JD from PAUSA The Sea at Sunset by JD from PAUSA - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
BarbieP Inspired Poppies by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Westies inspire by Westies - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Joan ervin TLC443 Just Because by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll Thompson Scootin' By - WT440, F4A182 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sistersandie CAS234 New Home by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein CAS234, Watercrayon sympathy by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cook22 TLC443 Freestyle with Scraps by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Watch the Birdie by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Vicky Gould TLC443, Free Style_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Crazykim Sleeping with Strawberries by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Susie Australia MMTPT264 - Strawberries for Doreen by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stamper Robin MMTPT264 STRAWBERRY MARY by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and MIX30 SILENT SNOWFALL by Stamperrobin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sue28 TLC443 Sunny Days by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mother�s daughter WT441 Hugs by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Niki1 F4A183 A pie for a king by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peeps321 Watch the Birdie by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
gailNM For Emily by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
twinshappy Soft Sweet Peas by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
ohmypaper CC440 - Autumn by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Arizona Maine MIX30 Fabric Fall Leaves by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and TLC443 Freestyle by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
and I have to include Jasonw1 Grateful for You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Just gorgeous!!!
So many awesome cards!!!

https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...&ppuser=336745
Fan Club member
QFTD128
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 10:30 PM   #21  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks for selecting my card as a favourite this week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 11:47 PM   #22  
Cardstock Collector

Default Thanks!

Thank you so much for mentioning my "first birthday"-card!

Jani xx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-24-2013, 11:57 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts
Default Favourites For The Week Ending 25 August 2013

Hello everyone! Another beautiful weekend of Spring sunshine here in Sydney (even though it is still officially Winter). I have had some gallery time this week and here are the cards I put into my favourites -

hobbydujour CAS234 Brush Stroke Lily by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Kathleen Lammie TLC443 You're the best! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC440 Because you are so sweet by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

peeps321 TLC443 A Trip to Paris by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Arizona Maine TLC443 Freestyle Christmas by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC440 If Friends were flowers by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

jasonw1 Grateful for You by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BeckyTE CC440 Old Blue Chair by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

susie australia MMTPT264 - Strawberries for Doreen by susie australia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MaryR917
SC450 ~Happy Birthday~ by MaryR917 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco FC:WT441 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

stampin'nana French Beaded Wedding Card by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson Special Wedding Card by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Mrs Noofy WT441 Beaded Birthday by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT441 Beaded Birthday - inside by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

My next card is a stamper known to all of us but I'm not sure I have put on of her lovely cards in my favourites for the week before -

Darla Ryan TLC, CC Ever Thankful by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I hope you all have a very happy week,

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #24  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts

Peggy, thank you for mentioning my Honoring Pat card this week. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 01:58 AM   #25  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Thank you so very much Mary (Chaos Mum), Peggy (jasonw1), Kathleen Lammie and Sue28. I am truly honoured to be on your lists. I am happy dancin' ladies!!! Here are my favs for the week.

The Meaning of Christmas by breezey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC440 Because you are so sweet by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC, CC Ever Thankful by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC443 Sunny Days by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Strawberry Fields Forever by I love rubber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Read a Book! by PaperPunchScissors - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Autumn Wheat by kiagc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Sleeping with Strawberries by crazykim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CC440 Old Blue Chair by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC443 Freestyle stained glass window easel card by MariLynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

This is gorgeous, please have a peek.
Happy Birthday! by Karen Stark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC443 You're the best! by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX29 With your face to the Sunshine by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a wondeful week everyone.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 02:29 AM   #26  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

thank you so much for the shout out this week what a fabulous homecoming this is back to SCS!!! Here is CC440 - Autumn by ohmypaper! - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers one of my favorites by Ohmypaper!!! Could someone please direct me to the directions for creating a hyperlink? I seem to have forgotten how....
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 02:33 AM   #27  
Proud Fan Club Member
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Brenda (tessaduck) thank you for the notifications. Everything you and the other ladies do is very much appreciated. Have a lovely week Brenda.

Please don't take your organs to heaven - heaven knows we need them here.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 02:34 AM   #28  
*I stamp, therefore I am......*

...and this one CAS234, Cherish each day... by Luv Flowers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers from Luv Flowers.
today is a gift, enjoy every minute....

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more. ...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 02:50 AM   #29  
Inking Addict

Send a message via Skype™ to silverst170

Thank you Chaos Mom for the mention once again................
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 03:10 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 174 Likes on 120 Posts

Wow, thanks Kathleen and Susie, I am delighted you both liked my card, "Sunny Days"!! Thanks, too, Brenda for notifying me

QFTD143
FS420
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 04:07 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Newbie to me - Michelerey - Wetland Burlap Goose

kittie747 - Freestyle Tree

Precious Kitty - Sunny Bliss

Julie Gearinger - O Holy Night

nancy littrell - Wedding Card

Mrs Noofy - Sparkle Plenty

nancy littrell - Honoring Mary

Beautiful cards! Also thanks to the ladies that inform everyone! It must be a lot of work! Thanks again.

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause

Rita/scootsv
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 04:22 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Three cards really caught my eye this week. They are:

mother's daughter HUGS

BobbiesGirl CITY LIGHTS

Amaranthine BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 04:31 AM   #33  

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Thanks, Jennifer, Peggy, Loll, Kathleen and Sue for the mentions of my two cards. Making this Sunday morning very bright Need to go to a baptism, so some of my notifications will come later on in the day. Everyone have a fun day. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 05:10 AM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

It may still be dark here, but the sun is shining brightly for me this Sunday morning, all thanks to thee wonderful ladies, Peggy, Kathleen, and Sallie, Thank you for adding the WT441 card to your favorites and this forum. Talk about an honor and joy, this is it!
And to Peggy once again, you also added the MMTPT card to your favorites, Thank you for this! The sun shines brightly in my world today!

May each and every one of you have a beautiful week ahead1

Also, Thank you to Vicki (vdm) for the notifications, and my apologies, as last night I said Chaos Mom. Heck, all of the ladies of the favorites forum get my Thanks and appreciation, you ladies ROCK!!

Jennifer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 05:14 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Teapot Tuesday TEAm
Vintage Lover

Received 354 Likes on 259 Posts

Thanks Sue (sue28 ) for mentioning my A Trip to Paris as a fav...I'm doing the Happy Dance this morning!! :p Thank you Vicki for the notification.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 05:17 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much ChaosMom for choosing my Sweater Sock Fairy as a favorite! A great way to start my Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 05:34 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

First, Thank you Peggy (jasonw1) for assisting me in posting my favorites! Busy week, didn't have a lot of computer time, but here are some of my favs:

Taylored Expressions August Studio Challenge! 8-) by SLWhite - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MIX30 Fabric Fall Leaves by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry Christmas by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Apple Basket by mcmahon5 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 06:04 AM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks so much, Brenda for making my City Lights a favorite and thanks, Stacy for letting me know. What a way to start the day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 06:13 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 33 Likes on 6 Posts

What a wonderful Sunday morning this is turning out to be! Thank you so much Jennifer (Mother's Daughter), Peggy(jasonw1), Sue28 and Scootsv for including my cards in your list of favourites this week. Thanks to Vicki (vdm) for delivering such a lovely surprise!
Here are some of my favourites this week. ~
TLC443 Sunny Days by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Multi-layered Birthday by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Zentangle Iris by scootsv - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

For Emily by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Celebrate Today by bmbfield - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Just a Note by stampinjewelsd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS234 Sapphire Blue Flowers by sue28 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations On Your Special Day by pandarina - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a creative week everyone.
Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-25-2013, 06:19 AM   #40  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always feel like a shirker because I usually have only one or two in my favorites for the week. I only "favorite" cards that I want to CASE. One that caught my eye this week was this one: FS341, BEWARE! by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reply With Quote Likes