Baker's Dozen Mondays Questionnaire
1. My favorite color combos are: Black/White/Bright Color, Brown/Orange/Rust, Red/White/Blue.
2. My crafting style is: mostly clean and simple with some dabbling in distress.
(for example – clean and simple, shabby chic, distress/grunge, etc.)
3. Paper lines/styles/ colors that I like to use are: Lots of SU!, Graphic 45 paper, K & Co paper.
4. My favorite techniques are: embossing, coloring with pencils or Copics, using my Cricut
5. One technique I’d like an example of is: fancy folds, paper flowers, creative uses for ribbon, eyelets or brads.
6. I love to snack on: pretzels, nuts, red licorice.
7. I most enjoy making __cards and scrapping.
8. My favorite quote or saying is: Happiness is a rubber stamp, some ink and a little inspiration. - Me.
Kelly - Sunstamper
Proud Mom of USN AN Spencer
and Former USMC LCprl Chris
Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Sunstamper Studio Blog
Christmas Card Challenge 34/100 completed