Ladies, I am sincerely sorry for my delayed reply to the questionaire. I honestly thought I replied via my iPad b/c my internet provider just got bought out by a different company and we've had internet problems ever since so I tried using my iPad but a friend asked me about it just now that they didn't think I had. So, I looked and my reply was not there though I did it on my iPad I wonder if I did something wrong it didn't post. SO SORRY! I didn't realize anyone was waiting on me. So anyway here it is again.
Baker's Dozen Mondays Questionnaire
1. My favorite color combos are: gray with anything, and browns (fall colors).
2. My crafting style is:
(for example – clean and simple, shabby chic, distress/grunge, etc.)
My style is a toss up between vintage and distress/grunge. I'm always drawn to that and love to distress things.
3. Paper lines/styles/ colors that I like to use are: I love anything Stampin Up! and I also love Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye
4. My favorite techniques are: I love the look of brayering. So pretty! I also love to play with it.
5. One technique I’d like an example of is: Brayering.
6. I love to snack on: I'm actually on a no carb eating plan right now
but I love white cheddar popcorn and I love low carb nut bars/protein bars. I also love the Crystal Light water bottle packets...favorites are pink lemonade and Grape (energy).
7. I most enjoy making ______CARDS & GIFTS______________ i.e. cards, scrapping, designing home décor, making gifts, combo or other.
8. My favorite quote or saying is:
I have 2: "Whatever you are be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln
"Be who you are and say how you feel because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter." ~ Dr. Seuss