View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 03:29 AM   #1
Rox71
PAPER SCAPER

Default Sketch Challenge 65

REMINDER: Please put SC65 in your keywords box.

Master Thread

If you need help with uploading a card - click here or here.

----------
I’m using my own sketch this week and many of you have seen it already.
The card size is the 5.5 by 4.25”.
The panel is cut 3.75 (one half inch narrower than the card).
Measure one inch in from each bottom edge and make a mark.
Line up the corner and the mark on your cutter and make the cut.
I made a template from an old greeting card so it’s faster measuring the next time.
You can use the panel in either direction, decorative scissor edges are optional and here are two samples:
Narrow bottom by Rox71
Narrow top by Rox71

BONUS FUN! Guess who has a birthday this week…that would be ME! One day sooner and I would have been a little fool!
The best part of birthdays growing up was being able to treat your friends at school…once I got past the thought of hording all that chocolate for myself!
So this year I get to treat one of you with a prize. I’ll announce the winner next week and also the way he/she is chosen but a little hint would be - the more cards you make the more chances you have to win!

The layout attachment will print out to actual A2 (4.25 x 5.5) size of the card for most computers.

To print this layout: - (nc means no color) If you see a small layout click on it or if you see an icon click on the words next to it.
-When the black surround screen appears click only on the layout and a white screen with the layout should appear.
-Right click and click on print from the pop up box or hold down your shift key and P key at the same time.
-Now you're ready to choose print and it should print to actual size of the card depending on your computer.
Attached Thumbnails
sc65.jpg   sc65-nc.jpg  
Perfect Paper Crafting * SweetStamps * Just for Fun Rubber Stamps

Last edited by Rox71; 04-29-2009 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: added no color attachment and printing directions
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!