View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #21
TeeGeeDee
Linking Queen

I've decided to join ... no matter how messy my desk is there's always enough room to make a card! Plus, some of the techniques will be a challenge so that adds to the fun! I don't know why one answer is not showing up in green (at least in the preview. I tried to fix it but it isn't working.)

Baker's Dozen Mondays Questionnaire

1. My favorite color combos are:

If it isn't neon I probably like it but my craft room colors are turquoise/lime, white and some black. We just re-did our L/R, D/R and kitchen in plum and green. Our bedroom is my favorite combo of yellow and green with some purple (lilac/amethyst). I also love sunflowers.

2. My crafting style is:
(for example – clean and simple, shabby chic, distress/grunge, etc.)
[COLOR="green"]This is hard to answer because my cards are made - to the extent of my abilities - in a style the recipient likes. But, I think I prefer CAS to overly fussy but that doesn't have to mean one layer. I am not fond of grunge, steampunk, or shabby chic./COLOR]

3. Paper lines/styles/ colors that I like to use are:
I'd love to try some of Gina K. Designs patterned papers, especially the ones with green, purple or yellow. I also have lots of SU colored cardstock and like many of the current patterns (and lots that are retired too). I prefer smaller scale for cards, love circles, dots and stripes and realistic florals. I think every company has at least one sheet/line that I like.

4. My favorite techniques are:
I'm not big on techniques because I'm usually rushing to get a card made in time ... usually because what was in my head didn't translate well to paper. I enjoy fussy cutting (snowflakes, flowers, cupcakes.)

5. One technique I’d like an example of is:
CASCADING CARD; iris-folding

6. I love to snack on:
Honey wheat pretzel braids, home-made trail mix (4 or more of the following: cashews, dried cranberries, chocolate chips, dried pineapple, macadamia nuts, dried cherries, dried mango, dried blueberries, chocolate-covered fruit), Hershey nuggets, esp. with almonds, tortilla chips and salsa.

7. I most enjoy making ____________________ i.e. cards, scrapping, designing home décor, making gifts, combo or other.
I mainly stick to making cards but have a few "planned" layouts/scrapbooks that need attention LOL. I also want to make some home décor items, most likely embellished picture frames but maybe a box to holds keys, etc. Would love ideas and instructions!

8. My favorite quote or saying is:
"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice." (from the song Freewill by Rush)

Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2btG2q5Gn

Last edited by TeeGeeDee; 08-15-2013 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: added Cascading card as an example I'd like to see
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!