View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #118
sarahwms
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookskaren View Post
Sarah, thank you for offering to share your notebooks with me. I will check on Evernote this week and see if I can get it to load on my iPad. I am not very tech savvy, so I don't even understand what it is that you are willing to share, but I'm pretty sure that I will want it if it will save me time or frustration! I still can't find List Master, but it is probably just me, not my iPad! How long will Evernote stay in place/stored? Is the "free" forever or just a month or so? I will try to read up on it before I ask too many questions. If worse comes to worse, I can always get one of my grown kids or teen grandkids to help me out. Yeah, I'm really that "not techy," don't mind admitting it, but
I am willing to learn new tricks!
Karen
Karen,
Evernote is free...up to 60 MB per month. I've never used up my free MB, and I've loaded ALOT of stamps and stuff!! And if you use up your MB, just wait until the next month and then you can start adding more notes/notebooks!
I have Evernote loaded to my iPhone, iPad, HP laptop and HP desktop...so you shouldn't have any issues! I did find it easier to import files from a desktop or laptop. I couldn't find a way to import on my iPad...maybe someone else knows how...
Let me know if you need help!
Sarah
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!