Baker's Dozen Mondays Questionnaire
1. My favorite color combos are:
Blue, green, and silver. Pink, red, and white. Orange and red. I like most colors/color combinations, but I have no fondness for pastels, like baby pink or baby blue.
2. My crafting style is:
(for example – clean and simple, shabby chic, distress/grunge, etc.)
Hmm....I would say my style is ever-evolving, but I do lean more towards clean and simple, or classic and elegant. I definitely don't do cutesy, grunge, or shabby chic.
3. Paper lines/styles/ colors that I like to use are:
Bazzill/Neenah white cardstock in the 8 1/2 by 11 size is always welcome, as I have just started collecting Copic markers.
Colored cardstock of most other brands (provided it isn't flimsy/low weight) is also welcome. Ex. Stampin' Up, Bazzill, etc.
For patterned paper, I love 6x6 pads. The largest pads that I use are 8x8 pads, but the 6x6 ones are definitely my preferred choice. Brands that I like include: My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny, Crate, Echo Park, etc. I do prefer pads that are double-sided, but I am definitely flexible on this.
4. My favorite techniques are:
I'm not sure what my favorites are, but I would like to do more of the following: Heat embossing, dry embossing, spectrum stamping, paper piecing, paper piercing, not sure what else!
5. One technique I’d like an example of is: Masking, spotlight stamping.
6. I love to snack on: 100 calorie snack packs-both sweet and salty. Love the chocolate covered pretzels. I also love allsorts licorice.
7. I most enjoy making cards.____________________ i.e. cards, scrapping, designing home décor, making gifts, combo or other.
8. My favorite quote or saying is: "Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Read more: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...#ixzz2bVFjaa22