View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #29
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by missiowa81 View Post
too twee??

Based on the previews, it looks as if Ken takes over as the bee-itchy diva. So I'm sure the next show will have no shortage of "drama."
I had this vision of doing a classic silhouette color blocked dress and starting at the hem the same bow tie in varying degrees of being tied until completely tied (or looking like it) at the top which would have probably been the waist, making a right angle triangle with the right angle being on the left side of the body... soo yeah, they would have probably thought is Southern Boutique chic more than runway.

And that is probably why I absolutely adored Dom's creation. I knew they were going to like it.

Bradon's I thought they would either love it or hate it.

I was ok with the exoskeleton...but agree it didn't quite work.

Looks like Alexandria and Ken melt down next week. I liked him when he stood up to Sandro but the outtakes from next week aren't flattering.

And though I totally agree about the lace top by Jeremy I did think it was beautifully made.

It pains me that every year there seem to be so many contestants that just aren't up runway ready.

Also with the total spend card, are they allowed to use fabric/materials from previous weeks if they didn't present it on the runway?

I thought Alexander's rainbow peter pan collar wasn't inspired.

Karen's blue polka dot ensemble I just kept wondering what the heck is going on the front of the trousers.

For the life of me I can't work out how Sandro has made it as far as he has in fashion with that much need for validation and his abrupt attitude. Glad they sent him on his way, I was getting concerned he was going to get violent.

Last edited by RiverIsis; 08-09-2013 at 11:41 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!