View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #110
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

I just downloaded Evernote last night - I have it on my Kindle Fire, my Samsung Galaxy S3 (phone) and my PC. I created a notebook of "Stamps", then added "notes" by opening a binder of stamps, putting the name of the stamp set as the title of the note, took a picture of the set and listed all the different ways I would possibly ever search for one of the stamps in the set. I did two binders last night (nine pages per binder, two sets per page, on average) on Evernote on my phone, and they are all synced to my PC and Kindle, without any action on my part! This is freakin' AWESOME! I don't have to stamp every image (again), the pics match the binders, I can search any which way I want to - I'm FLOORED and wish I'd known about it sooner! THANK YOU THANK YOU, those who alerted me to its existence! After I finish with the stamps, I'm going to make another notebook for embossing folders, and one for inks, and one for dies, and one for papers, and...
Oh - did I mention that this awesomeness is FREE?!?!?

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!