View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #33
Bones0313
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca Ednie View Post
Firstly, they have fixed the measurements and secondly, that's not all it does! It allows you to get the placement perfect, the shape it punches it not quite what a circle punch creates and a circle punch would not be an acceptable substitute in my world. It also allows you to score in just the right place and all of this in under a minute, 30 seconds once you get used to it.

If you use a circle punch, you still have to measure the size of paper you need, figure out where to punch, figure out where to score, I figure that all takes at LEAST 3-4 minutes. I can go from full sized sheet of paper to done in under two. That includes finding the size I need, cutting my paper down, punching and scoring, rounding the corners and applying adhesive. No way you can do that any other way as fast for so many sizes. The envelope board is sheer genius!

It does have a little quirk which is that you should set the little pointer to the right edge of the first and subsequent score lines, not in the middle of it which is my instinct. Other than that, it's awesome!

IMHO the measurements being wrong was a big deal and a HUGE oversight but one they speedily corrected for no charge to their customers. And the device itself was not flawed in any way. And other companies, SU! included have had their share of crappy or flawed products and have not responded to customer complaints as quickly or gracefully.

Rebecca, what do you mean that they fixed the envelope punch board to the correct measurements? How do I get mine fixed?? Thx, Sue
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!