Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-06-2013, 08:36 AM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts
Heart CLOSED. *Crafters of Faith* Faith-based, crafty blogging group!

Hello SCS Paper Crafters! I wanted to reach out to you today to see if anyone would be interested in joining/creating with me in a blogger�s group - Crafters of Faith! I have thought of this group for awhile now and feel compelled to reach out to all/any others that might be interested and hold the same ideals for a blogging group! The mission is simple � have a wonderful, comfortable place for us women/mommies/aunts/grandmas and beyond to have a place to come and join together in a faith based, non threatening and �home� feel! We�ll encourage each other daily, lift each other up, pray for one another as need and of course, craft together! I know for me, I am always striving to grow further in my spiritual walk and growing in faith and friendship is a wonderful start

I�d like to start out with a group of crafters that have a blog and wouldn�t mind following each other�s blog to share our paper creations and beyond! It might be a card, or scrapbook layouts, or maybe paper crafting you can share on any level! You can be a beginner or a pro, no worries! We�ll all grow together in God�s love and grace, and I�d like to share that anything from daily postings to card kits to cards with faith based images or scriptures might be included. I�d like for us to share a once a month posting as a �team� as well!

Mostly, this will be �our� group! A place to take a break from life, have a sip of coffee or tea, and just know you are loved, prayed for, and always a place to be happy, refreshed, renewed!
If you think you�d like to join, please sign up below and I�ll be in contact with you shortly to get us started! I�m so excited to start this new venture and hope you�ll find a place to join, too!

Blessings!

*Current Members*

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Last edited by MiamiKel4; 12-10-2013 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: updating!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 08:37 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

January Challenge!
Hostess: Sharon
2013 is here! What a great time to clear out the old to make way for the new.

* For this challenge, I would like to see you use both old stash and new stash to create your card/project.

* To add a little fun to the challenge, I'd love to see you try a new technique -- something you've never done before. You can check out google, youtube, or even the SCS forums and galleries for inspiration!

* Make sure you tell me what's new and what's old and post a link or give a little description of the technique you used.

February Challenge
Hostess: Tami
I have a crafting tool that I just had to have and have hardly used. Does that sound remotely familiar?! I think you all may have the same tool in your arsenal. I would like you to drag out your scoring tool. Scor-Pal mini, biggie, Martha mini, biggie or if you do not have one of those, I am sure that you may have a scoring blade on your paper cutter. SCORE!!! It would be fun to see how you all incorporate scoring onto your card. You know I am into 'use what'cha got', so if you do not have a scoring tool of any sort, please create without this element. Oh and I do not mean just a score to fold your cardbase in half! LOL

While it is a 'lovely' month February, let's create a card that is not Valentine's themed. That being said, it is the second part of this challenge. Let's not use Valentine theme, red, pink or white colors anywhere on our cards. That includes the paper you stamp your image on....*gasp*!

For our third element, how about we place both an image and a sentiment on the front of the card.
>>>>>>>>>>

March Theme:
Hostess: Jeanette
Since we will be posting on Easter Sunday � March 31 � and since we are Crafters of Faith, I�d like us to create a religious-themed Easter card. No Easter bunnies and such, but instead a card that focuses on the Risen Lord! It can include Scripture and/or images, but needs to focus on the religious aspect of the holiday.

He is not here; he has risen! (Luke 24:6)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
April's Challenge

I spent my childhood being called April Showers or even April Flowers.....hence my email address of aflowers.... It would probably be called bullying nowadays, but I seemed to take it all in stride. Because of this moniker, I wanted to highlight a verse which is about Spring. I think this one is apropos!

Leviticus 26:4 - Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.

Although my verse does not say flowers explicitly, a plant must flowers before it bears fruit. I would love your card this month to show off flower --- stamps, die cuts, crocheted, etc! {If you want, you can add rain, but that isn't a necessity.}

Have fun with this verse and the glorious Spring Season!

May Theme
Hostess: Jackie
"For God so loved the world; that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

This is my most favorite verse in the Bible. It speaks to me about love...a great love that will never end. How awesome!!! For the month of May; I would like you ladies to create something out of love. Interpret this anyway you want...it can be a fave stamp set; some of your fave embellishments, maybe even a project for a loved one. There's so many possibilities & I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Have fun & Happy Stamping
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
JUNE Challenge
Hostess: Barb

June is Dairy Month in Wisconsin. I remember when I was growing up there were dairy breakfasts at farms in our area and my 4-H club had a pie and ice cream social every June. Now--I am not sure that everyone has a dairy themed image. But--if you have something farm related--cow, chickens, ducks, barns, fields, etc. or dairy products related--ice cream, cheese, milk, eggs, cream puffs (the Wisconsin State Fair favorite!), or use your own imagination to honor the dairy farmer. Do you have some farm related DSP or an embossing folder? Chicken wire, barbed wire, farm animals, etc.--please be sure to use that.

I hope everyone enjoys creating a card or scrapbook page with a Dairy Farm Theme! Do you have a farm related story from your childhood to also share when you post your card? We would love to read about a favorite memory.

Have Fun--Enjoy the Challenge! Thanks--Barb
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

JULY Challenge
Hostess: Kelly

Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them." ~ John 7:38

Hi Faith sisters! This month�s Crafter�s of Faith challenge theme is inspired this verse and your theme is: Water ! It�s summer and many of us are enjoying the splendors of the outdoors � boating, swimming, walking along the lakes and rivers. Summer rains, as heavy and burdening as they can sometimes be, bring us new growth all around ~ trees, green grass and gorgeous flowers blooming. Even spiritually, many people accept Jesus into their hearts and become baptized in water and have beach baptisms. Water is a beautiful, healing, essential! This month, I want you to use WATER as your theme on your cards: Be as creative as you like - think boats, oceans, the beach, tilted watering cans, bird baths, falling rain, etc! Let water be the focus of your card and extra brownie points for using the color BLUE !! Blessings! *
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

August Challenge !
Hostess: Barb
Memories of Mom and Dad! Exodus 20:12 �Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

Even though my parents have been gone for close to 20 years, I still have wonderful memories of both of them. Some of you may have one or both of your parents still an active part of your lives and for others, the memories are what we hold close. So--what can you create on your card that reminds you of you mom or dad or both of them? A site from a family vacation? A hobby--music, gardening, literature, art, etc.? A favorite food? Your mom cooking? Your dad spending time with cars? Or vice versa . Create a card that shines of the memories that honor your father and mother.

Enjoy this trip back in time--or maybe it is just a few steps back of a recent memory. Tell us in your blog post about your card, the memory it unlocks and a bit about your parents if you want to share. I cannot wait to see all of the wonderful memories you create and post on August 31st. Have Fun getting inky--Barb

On a side note--not to be included in your blog post......... if you would rather create a card with memories of a person in your life that is that father or mother figure--please do so. Share as much or as little as you want. I hope this challenge is not too difficult for anyone....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

September theme : ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please pick a scripture of your choice and create as you like

Surprise us!

It will be like a wonderful surprise on every blog!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

October theme : The scripture for my challenge is:
"But I, with a song of thanksgiving, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good, salvation comes from the Lord." Jonah 2:9

I love music and a "song of thanksgiving" surely pleases the Lord. Never does He speak that the songs of our hearts need to be perfectly performed to be a joyful sound to Him. So, think of some ways you can make a joyful sound to the Lord your God. The challenge this month will be to use a musical instrument image, musical score paper, musical note brads, etc. Whatever you have in your stash that is of the musical nature!
Hostess: Darlene!

Matthew 10:13-16
"People were bringing little children to him in order that he might touch them; and the disciples spoke sternly to them. 14 But when Jesus saw this, he was indignant and said to them, �Let the little children come to me; do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. 15 Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will never enter it.� 16 And he took them up in his arms, laid his hands on them, and blessed them."

I have always loved the image that this brings to mind. The culture of the day was such that children were valued even less than women were, so once again, Jesus is teaching that he came for the least ones in society. My biggest pleasure in teaching Sunday School is always experiencing God's love and grace through the accepting eyes of children.

So, with that in mind, look through your treasure trove. What do you have that shows the innocence of childhood? The pleasure in simple things? The wonder of nature? The pure fun of our world? What speaks to that child-like spirit that you remember from your childhood? Try to create something that takes you back to your childish, unquestioning, innocent faith in God. Create a little bit of heaven on paper!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

December Challengee
Hostess: Kelly

Psalm 113:2 (KJV) "Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore." During this celebratory time of year, we rejoice at the miracle of the birth of the son of God! One of my very favorite Christmas songs is Holy Night, heads bowed before the Redeemer. The literal translation of the first verse is:

Midnight, Christians, it is the solemn hour,
When God as man descended unto us
To erase the stain of original sin
And to end the wrath of His Father.
The entire world thrills with hope
On this night that gives it a Savior.

With that, I ask you to create a card based on the blessing we receive from knowing how much was given for us! May we all be aware of the beautiful blessings we have and bestow to others.

For your December card, create a card of your choice in color and design with the theme: Sprinkle an abundance of Blessings!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Last edited by MiamiKel4; 12-10-2013 at 08:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 08:38 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

2013 Hostesses:
January '13- Sharon
February '13- Tami
March '13- Jeanette
April '13 - April
May '13 - Jackie
June '13- Carolina (on break) New Hostess: BARB
July '13- Kelly
August '13 -Barb
September '13 - Carol
October '13- LizW
November '13- Darlene
December '13 - Kelly

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Last edited by MiamiKel4; 12-11-2013 at 06:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 08:54 AM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Swapper of the Month March 2013

Received 4,927 Likes on 3,822 Posts

Hi Kelly... and fellow Crafters of Faith! I found the new thread and want to continue to be part of the COF group please!
DTs: Blue Knight Rubber Stamps and Technique Junkies
My blog: Cre8tive Play
Find Me on Instagram
According to Albert Einstein, "Creativity is contagious, pass it on."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Amen, thank you sistah Jeanette! Glad you found it so quickly

Please see BARB for your prize!!!!!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 09:23 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

YAY!! Barb is giving me a PRIZE!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #7  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

Okay, really? I am only the second one here?! Wow!!!

I would love to move forward with the group, but understand if I cannot. I really am not able to commit to the next few months. I can try to do my best, but with the care of both of my parents right now I am not sure. I have a feeling that things will settle down to more of a routine. I certainly do not want to hold the group up, so do not feel bad if I do not fit the group right now.

Hope you have a good day girls!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 10:10 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

HI Tami! Welcome!!!

I know what you mean about full steam ahead -- school starts this month for us!! And that means 110% insanity - but onward we march, right - gotta keep the faith and know we need some 'me' time, too!

How are your parents doing? You are a blessing!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 10:37 AM   #9  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,292 Likes on 2,479 Posts

I am here--and I am getting prizes from the two ladies who posted the word "prizes" above me!

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 10:44 AM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Count me in, COF sistahs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 11:28 AM   #11  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
HI Tami! Welcome!!!

I know what you mean about full steam ahead -- school starts this month for us!! And that means 110% insanity - but onward we march, right - gotta keep the faith and know we need some 'me' time, too!

How are your parents doing? You are a blessing!

We are coming along, thanks for asking!

For those of you who I didn't get a chance to tell, my dad had a heart attack a few weeks ago. He had bypass surgery and is now in a rehab facility. My mom requires care as well, so it has been really busy. My brother lives out of state, so it is just me! This two at once thing.....I don't recommend it! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #12  
Gabfest Goddess

I have to say what great cards you girls created last month! I was able to stop by and comment on your blogs. I sure hope I did not miss anyone! I was going in to just the COF card, so if I did miss you I am so sorry it was not intentional.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Tami, continued prayers - have been on bended knee and thinking of you all - what a courageous and admirable daughter you are in the time of need. Your dad sounds like a trooper! Does he still have his heart pillow?!

YAY, Maryrose! Glad you made your way!

Barb - TWO prizes from Jeanette? She is ever so generous!!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #14  
Forum Fanatic

Received 443 Likes on 299 Posts

Hello!
I'm here...and will try to keep up. If you have lots planned, it may not fit in to my crazy schedule from now until the holidays. But I'm willing to try if you want!

Thanks for the update on your Mom & Dad Tami. You know you're on my list <wink>

Hugs!

"Jimmy, some of it's magic, some of it's tragic,
but I had a good life all the way..."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 01:29 PM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

YAY, Welcome Darlene!! ont' worry, we won't be that busy - school starts in a week for my son, 2 weeks for the girls! :(

Our oldest is out of college until the new August semester so she officially begins summer now!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 01:30 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Ladies, if you could think good thoughts for my daughter, K! She is off to her first job interview! Her first choice never called her back, and she is excited that they called her within 48 hours of applying - nothing to do with nursing, but you have to start somewhere, right? She is a bit nervous, and a lot excited!

Thnks!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 431 Likes on 164 Posts

Thanks for the info about the new spot to find everyone. I would love to stay active in the challenges and hopefully I can get over here more often to chat. I am doing my prison ministry the end of October, but I think I can get the challenge in early and preset my own card on my blog. I just have a lot of letters to write, cookies to bake and team meetings to attend. We bake 1200 dozen cookies to take into the prison with us that we distribute to every inmate and officer on the unit. I should catch up once November gets here.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 02:36 PM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 266 Likes on 204 Posts

Hi all, I too would like to continue however, I have been absent alot lately. I do hope to be more present and will understand if my hit and miss timing of late doesn't fit into the plan of the group...sending ((hugs)) to all...

Tammy so glad to hear you are plugging along...there really is alot on your plate with two parents needing attention..''

Special thoughts and cheering for "K" Kelly...hoping all goes well..

Barb and Jeanette...prizes...oh my...

Liz, you do have alot going on....yikes

Darlene and Mary Rose so good to see you two...

~~~Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins...~~~

BRAK member

http://lostinmycraftroom.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #19  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiKel4View Post
Tami, continued prayers - have been on bended knee and thinking of you all - what a courageous and admirable daughter you are in the time of need. Your dad sounds like a trooper! Does he still have his heart pillow?!

YAY, Maryrose! Glad you made your way!

Barb - TWO prizes from Jeanette? She is ever so generous!!!
Thank you! Yes, he still has 'Kitty'. By far the ugliest material I have seen in awhile. :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2013, 07:26 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here I am! Life is crazy at the moment, but will do my best. One of Kyle's buddies is living with us at the moment and it is making life all that more interesting! Not in a bad way! His parents have sold their house in our neighborhood, but have yet to close on their new one (hopefully Thursday, but more likely Friday). Short version.....Chandler need a pace to stay for a couple weeks.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2013, 03:35 AM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good Morning Faith-Filled Friends!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I must say...

1. There are some FALSE rumors going on around here! Barb is SENDING prizes, not receiving them.

'nuff said!

Waving to all who have found the new thread. I am so glad that we have each other! Friendship is a beautiful thing... and the loving prayers of this group make friendship even more special.

Hugs for all!!!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2013, 04:13 AM   #22  
Hardware Hotshot

Good morning, ladies!

Tami, sounds like life has given you a lot to handle, and all on your own, too. Praying for you! I wish I lived closer to Mom, but I have six other siblings nearby who help care for her and who keep me in the loop. I'm trying to help her clean her house this summer so that she can downsize into something manageable. She's 80 this month, and I really want to see her in a nice ranch-style condo.

Kelly, praying for good things for your daughter! My oldest had a telephone interview yesterday for an entry level job in new home construction. Sounds like a perfect fit for him, and we're praying, too! And did I mention it's here in Pittsburgh?

I'm going to stamp camp this afternoon at my new demo's lovely home. Things are definitely going in a positive direction here...we love our new neighborhood, and we have really friendly neighbors. New neighbors are moving in next door, and they have a son near my son's age...yea! New neighbors will be moving in across the street next month, so hoping for a few more kids. I love spending time puttering in my gardens! We've found a church that seems to be a much better fit. We get to tour Sam's new school next Monday at new student orientation! It's all good!

To borrow a line from Beth Moore, God is good! And when it appears that He is not good, that is because God is great!

Blessings, friends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2013, 07:20 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies--I was able to complete three projects yesterday for some future DT posts--I am enjoying being ahead of the game. We have someone coming to look at out skylights this morning as there have been some issues with the blinds--one does not work at all and another closes only 1/2 way at times. Since they are less than two years old, something appears to be wrong....................... Then, I need to mow the lawn this afternoon and more time in the craft room later--YAY!

Have a great hump day--minus the camel post..........................;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #24  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Amen, Maryrose! Love Your positive outlook! I moved A LOT as a kid - we always found it quite adventuresome - my mom, not so much! but I imagine the work load that landed on her shoulders and it must have been completely overwhelming - embrace it, I say

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueInksView Post
Thank you! Yes, he still has 'Kitty'. By far the ugliest material I have seen in awhile. :-D
ROFL!!!! Love your sense of humor, girl!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Waving hi to LIz! Carol! April! Glad you girls made your way! Blessings, blessings!

Thanks for the good thoughts for dd. She said her interview went well ~ in tandem with another girl that showed up. I think they were narrowing down, perhaps. My daughter said the girl parroted whatever she said - the guy would ask her 'this, that and the other" and she would respond. Then ask the other girl and she would say "yeah, what she said." LOL! Um, okay.

We've told her repeatedly not to worry about working or look for a job - she is facing a FULL Schedule next semester, plus a lab .... that's 7 classes in total! We want her to focus on school. But I think she needs to do this for herself, like she is ready to move on and march forward and we can't reign that it - give her wings, she's going to fly

I'll keep you posted!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2013, 12:56 AM   #27  
Crimping Master

Hi Kelly and COF sisters! I'm here and would like to continue with the group. Hopefully, I can visit more blogs and be more "chatty" after the summer!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2013, 01:02 AM   #28  
Crimping Master

Blue Inks, Sending prayers your way and a BIG HUG ! I know what it's like to care for two parents, without God's grace and strength it would have been a terribly rocky journey.

Last edited by Sands4ever; 08-08-2013 at 01:07 AM.. Reason: more info
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2013, 01:05 AM   #29  
Crimping Master

Kelly, praying God will bless your daughter! Hopefully, this job has her name on it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2013, 01:10 AM   #30  
Crimping Master

Mary Rose,
So glad to hear you're happy in your new home and neighborhood, "God is Good!" The older I get, the less I like major life changes. Praying for job success for you daughter and how fun to be attending a stamp camp! I haven't been to one in years!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2013, 03:43 AM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2013, 06:16 AM   #32  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Everyone................................ Looking forward to a Crafty Day!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #33  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good afternoon!

Hi Marsha!! So glad you found us, dear friend! Hugs to you!

Just got my haircut today - WOW! 5.5" gone, gone, gone -- why didn't I do this sooner! Tonight it Open House for ds - time to get ready

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2013, 04:21 AM   #34  
Hardware Hotshot

Hello, everyone!

Today my dh is heading to Wash DC, where he and a friend will hop on a bike trail for a three day trip to Pittsburgh. Prayers for traveling mercies would be much appreciated!

I have a good friend coming to town to keep me company while hubby is away. Should be fun! I don't get a lot of "girl" time!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2013, 05:49 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Barb, did you have fun getting crafty yesterday?

Kelly, you're looking gorgeous with your new haircut!

Mary Rose, I am praying for your DH and his biking companions! Enjoy your girl time!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2013, 06:54 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Jeanette--I did get a bit crafty yesterday, but not as much as I would have liked--too many distractions......................... Today is hostess club though--so fun at Sarah's house!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2013, 06:55 AM   #37  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

That sounds great, Barb! Enjoy your day!
Find Me on Instagram

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2013, 06:57 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Good Morning Ladies!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-09-2013, 09:41 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good MOrning, friends!

Heading out for some trail walking, nature sightings and picnic lunch! Hopefully the weather will hold up

Jeanette, thank you for the compliments! I didn't realize I showed off my hair! I love it though! I actually got out of the shower a bit ago and wished I'd gone a little shorter Not Beyonce short, lol, but maybe another inch or two - hmmmmm! I still need it long enough to put up in a pony - I jog a lot, and it has to be up out of my face and off my neck.

I have a FUNNY/ODD story to share with you all, but trying to get out of the house - bbl!

Blessings, all!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good Morning, girls!

Off to the trails to get in my morning jog - then dd wants to make chocolate chip pecan cookies for her beau, who left for vacation on Monday. Those two are inseperable and the second he lands home, he'll be at our doorstep! I told her you are making my favorite cookie, and I'm on a diet?! ACK!!

Last weekend of summer!!!! Well, for my son! The girls (in Public school) go back next week.

No word on the job ...... I thought it was proper edicate to call and let them know they weren't chosen, should that be the case? Many people have said no, they just plain don't call back period. Then how do you know?

Blessings for your day!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes