View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:50 PM   #479
grammatroll
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy belated birthday, Ina! Time sure does fly by fast. I updated my totals and I'm in the black. Not because of cardmaking, unfortunately, but cleaning and exercising. I'm still trying to put my room back in order after tossing everything in totes. I didn't realize how much stuff I had stored on the table I took out to make room for the bed. It sure has been a challenge. Whenever I think I have a home for something, I need to move it because it's the only place something else will fit. I do have to admit, I'm not working on it every day, but putting in a lot of time on Saturdays. I have a box of ribbons I purchased from a floral shop that went out of business a couple years ago. I really need to make it more compact, so I think I just now came up with the idea of using toilet paper rolls to make them more compact and I can get rid of the big box. I'll have to let you know how that works. Better give that a try while it's still fresh in my mind. Hopefully, soon I'll be able to take part in the challenges again.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!