View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:20 AM   #100
Terri Chadwick
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by btalem View Post
HELP! I have read the whole thread and still have questions! I am super-**** about how to organize the stamps. I have *FINALLY* organized all my markers, daubers, cardstock and other stuff in ROYGBIV order, but enough about that.

Here is my question:
How do you label the stamps with the sets that they come from? After going through the trouble to stamp every stamp I own, I don't want to hand write the set they come from, it would look to sloppy in my opinion. I would love to print them out on a computer, but how would you do little stamps vs. large stamps, etc.

Anybody have any good ideas and/or pictures?

Greatly appreciated!

Amy
Wow! You went to a lot of work. The ones ou have already catalogued, you may have to hand write the name even though you don't want too. What I do is this: on the new sets, use the insert on the outside of the new packaging and photocopy it. It shows all the stamps, the name, how many there are, etc.

Minot sure what you mean by little stamps VS big stamps. Are they still in their clam shells or have you taken them off the wood? If they are in the clam shell, you can take a picture, it that still leaves you the problem of handwriting the name of the stamp set. Again, with the newer sets you purchase, just photocopy the insert.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!