View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 08:01 AM   #21
PH in VA
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Band Mom

If anyone is interested, here's the link to Nikki's blog:
Nikki Dinki Cooking

Even though there's something about her personality that annoys me a little, I think she has a valid and unique point of view that could have longevity with a viewing audience.

I think "the pie guy" is more of a trendy fad than anything else. Rodney may be a nice guy in real life, but he comes across as a goofball. And the only thing he has made that I can remember the judges really liking was that one cocktail sort of drink several weeks ago - NOT something with a crust. Ironic, huh.

I want to like Russell but he's so inconsistent with his presentations. There's something about him that's a little sinister, but then his eyes and smile are warm and friendly. IMO anyway.

I liked Stacey at the beginning of the competition, but in the last few weeks she hasn't seemed as personable. The way she talked over the doughnut man was really bad. What's her POV - "vintage modern" or something like that? Yawn.

My husband has a theory that Damaris will win. Since she's a southern girl, he thinks the network wants her to be the replacement for Paula Deen. I do have to say that she's probably shown more growth throughout the competition than any of the other remaining contestants.
My Blog ~ Thinking of Inking
My SCS Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!