View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 07:19 AM   #95
Rachelrose
Die Cut Diva

I just started my catalog (finally) last week. After going back and forth between various systems that others had shared here for months, I decided to go a very simple route. I am simply devising categories, then labeling regular bond paper with them, and stamping the images on the proper category page or pages. I label each image with the storage panel it can be found on, then I put the pages in page protectors in a large binder in alphabetical order. Yes, it's the ultimate in boring simplicity. But I think that for me, this will be enough. I'm glad to be finally within sight of an actual catalog of any stripe. But creating it has had the unforeseen and expensive effect of pointing up the deficient areas of my collection. It's requiring lots of restraint not to rush to fill in everything all at once!

It has to be said that my collection is still quite small by most standards. So it won't take long to catalog, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised that I'm finding so many "holes" in it.

RachelRose Designs by Robin... GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!