Originally Posted by imthenoni
Can't seem to get to sleep again tonight so I'm going to make my list so maybe that will get out of my head and I'll be able to sleep
5. hang shelves - having to do tomorrow - hopefully, or at least get the shelving boards cut
6. finish moving yard sale things to central area
7. finish putting basic computer book together - decided to wait until next week for that when I am less rushed
8. work on clearing off the table in my craft room
9. go to college and get syllabus for computer class so I can do #7
10. get topics and book for other class I will be teaching Wed, Thurs, Tues, Wed of the next 2 weeks
11. get #10's class notes ready to go
12. print off several items for teaching
13. decide on dinner - early tonight as dh has to work nights so he has to leave by 5pm that changed - dinner for 1 who knows what it will be - I'm thinking French toast.
14. call chiropractor & make an appointment for next week sometime
15. take some things back to the auto parts store as dsil didn't use all I purchased
16. give car a bath inside and out
17. continue to work on yard sale things
I think that should just about do it. Now hopefully I'll be able to go to sleep now.
Well I've gotten a start on the day. Feeling a bit defeated for some reason but I'm going to push through it.
I did not get anything else done from my list tonight. However I did spend 4 hours reading the book I borrowed for the class and typing a slew of notes from it and choosing some pages I want to copy for hand outs. Now 15 pages of notes and 18 pages of handouts later I figure out that I left my stupid flash drive at the college today while I was there. I saved the info to another and called the office (at 11pm) and left a message that I'll be out there to pick it up.
Now I need to work on the class I need to teach tomorrow night so off I go to do that.