View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 11:31 AM   #1755
imthenoni
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Donna, I'm so sorry sleep is being an issue for you. I wish I could help ease some of your stress. Sometimes its hard for our minds to shut down when we need them to, and sometimes our bodies just make other plans without out consent. Nope your day foes well despite the insomnia.

I made the first challenge card, seasonal, but not Christmas in the Christian ideal. Maybe it will inspire a idea for you Kra.

Anybody want to google chat, Skype, ooVoo? Google chat works best for me, but ooVoo allows for multiple folks on at the same time as well.
Thanks Joyce - it seems I have trouble with sleep when we have barometric pressure changes. My body just aches. Last night we had storms and that probably did it for me.

It is true that stress can cause issues as well but I'm not sure that was the issue last night.

It is also true, at least for me, that when I have something on my mine that I need to remember to do I may have trouble getting to sleep, hence me making my list on here and yet another to take with me to the college so I didn't forget anything.

Thanks for your support and offer to help ease some of the stress but it's all on me to deal with. I'm a big girl and I'll get through this.

Wish I had Skype but alas I do not plus right now I just don't have the time to join in, Enjoy to all those who can.