View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 08:16 AM   #120
StampinGoodDeeds
Swapper of the Month March 2012

FABULOUS! TFS!!!

I was shopping looking for what I can put them on!

So a few ideas too to help spark your imagination:

- Gift bags, for example the bottle/wine size ones too.
- Paper mache boxes/containers... like the round hat type ones but smaller --though I know these are a bit bigger to ship, though lightweight. For example on the taller canister/tins types. Or the longer, shoebox or tie gift box types or such.
- School pencil boxes. Or perhaps using those boxes to hold paper dolls sets.
- Magnetic memo pads... like the ToDo list types... long, narrow, add a cover with the doll...
- What about stamped on narrow scarves?
- Shrink Plastic... wouldn't it make cute items that way too to embellish with?? Like cute pins perhaps?
- I don't have my polymer clays here yet (house being built still so everything in storage) but was thinking how cute maybe to make the doll out of clay or polymer in some way as a tag or the doll then it would be stiff for playing with and adding clothes or accessories... Even maybe piercing holes into it to make an earring holder (like in the polka dots on a dress) or something to hang on the wall that way with a pretty ribbon, and the necklaces could hang through the arm(s) etc...

Just thinking "out loud"... what do you think?? What ideas are cranking the gears in your brain today??

Quote:
Originally Posted by parknslide View Post

I'm Stampin' Good Deeds, Are You?

Last edited by StampinGoodDeeds; 07-29-2013 at 10:49 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!