View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 07:50 AM   #3868
MichelleGoodrich
Montague Mingler

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebuck View Post
Good evening...

Got home from camping... What a SYCKIE weekend.
We arrived at PJ Hoffmaster on Thurs. night. It rained all day Fri, All day/night Saturday, And this morning... Cold, wet, blech. Luckily we were with good friends.
Check out the videos and pictures on FB.

I saw your reply Emma (to bro's GF comment about my Dad).
I'm glad she wrote it, but there is so much behind the scene... Example: they have known since June 1st (we met & I gave both bros a calendar, so they knew when we're going camping, as well as other important dates) they got our Dad at 2:30 on Wednesday...I get a voicemail on Thurs morning from Bro GF that they both had to work all day, and they'd be leaving my Dad alone (completely ignoring a visiting nurse we scheduled for Thurs) I not know yet if visiting nurse ever did get to see my Dad.
We have his follow up with the heart surgeon in Ann Arbor tomorrow. Apparently Dad told Bros GF that he'd be released to to back home tomorrow... I am going to have to be evil (in my Dads eyes) and tell the surgeon he is not capable to drive/live alone yet. I'm not sure if the Dr. Can do more than suggest it??? My Dad is gonna be mad... More to story... TMI for here

Well I read back a bit, sorry I didn't comment on much... Still <3 ya all, even if I didnt comment much.

Exhausted! We did get to have lunch with Michelle and her DH today... Bright spot in my week... Then drove 3 1/2 hours across the state.
Time for bed... Long drive tomorrow (1 1/2 hr to Ann Arbor)

Be back as soon as possible... Don't forget me
We enjoyed it, too! Wish we could do it more than once per year!

And glad that you made it home safely.

My family coat of arms ties at the back... is that normal?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!