View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:15 AM   #4
RiverIsis
Stazon Splitcoast

I can only think he is in for novelty value. Though I did think it was funny that Zach recognized the fabric as some he ordered and sent back to Mood. I think the "sustainability" is his cause of the moment as he isn't well thought out about it. Just look at his own clothing. He isn't wearing sustainability clothing. I have a friend that is nearly vegan, and doesn't wear leather except for steel toed work shoes. I also don't think "sustainability" lends itself to Project Runway because it doesn't matter what he designs if he can't find the right fabric that was discarded. And don't even get me talking about the no makeup the first week... why did he not ask their policies at that point?

Yeah can't wait for him and Sandro to go.

Sandro is just a mean person and I agree with the stripper chic comment. Honestly who designs an outfit for a women with her va jay jay hanging out!!! Just because women aren't men doesn't mean there aren't things that need to be covered there.

Really like Sue and Bradon so far.

Did you get the feeling that if Kahindo had added another layer of maybe a long sheer skirt she would have been kept in?

I don't think Kate will win. Although her dress this week was spectacular, it was "her challenge". Could totally see Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Lawrence in it.

And Angela did deserve to go home for basically making a parachute out of a parachute.

Wasn't Miranda's outfit (top 3 but demoted to bottom 4 first week) for both weeks basically the same? Will have to look again.

Interesting season and that jewelry was gorgeous.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!