View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 04:24 PM   #34
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
I'm also interested in this because I just started smashing! And by just started, I mean just last night lol! For the longest time, I told myself it was not my style, esp since I digitally scrap, but I realized I have a shoebox full of ticket stubs, wristbands, programs etc from all the stuff my bf and I have done in the 4 years of our relationship and I wanted to DO something with it all.

I bought myself the small pink folio, but yesterday in Target I saw they make a gigantic purple spiral binder, so I bought that just for him and I. The small pink will be just for all my fun stuff like boarding passes and numbers from runs i've done, etc. I started one page and I'm a bit unconfident about my smashing skills.
I'm just getting into digital scrapping. I am soooo anxious to finish a book and sent in to be printed and bound into a hardback book I am soooo delighted to find all the amazing things on software already made for me to use. I'm used to creating everything from scratch on Photoshop.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!