View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #23
Tesserae
Cardstock Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tina van-eick View Post
It's not new, but I love the Ultimate by Crafter's companion for scoring, making envelopes - including dimensional ones, boxes, you name it. I love their score boards too.
I bought the Ultimate Crafter's Companion for the box making implement but after dozens of trials with different weights of papers, cardboards and cereal boxes, I always wind up with the top too big for the bottom (or is it the bottom too small for the top) and yes, I used the top side to score the top and the bottom side to score the bottom. And the cutter...what a joke. I liked the idea of the bowmaker but the instructions are hard to follow in the instructions booklet and the Youtube videos are not user friendly as the camera is facing the instructor, so whatever she does you have to do in reverse. I finally found another instructor (selling another bowmaker on Youtube) giving the instructions with the camera over her hands and at the back of her so you could really see what was going on. Not worth the price. Use your ScorePal if you have one, much better tool all around. Very disappointed.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!