View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 06:04 AM   #62
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Default Thank you

Sharon has spoken to Gypsy and he LOVED, loved, loved the beautiful cards he received! He tries to describe them to Sharon on the phone, and she always gets to see them when she visits. Thank you all again for your dedication and love in supporting him (them).

I just found out that Gypsy lost a friend due to Cancer. She was a friend who was in the same facility he is in and he has so few friends in there, that her loss will be felt in a huge way. Sharon was consoling him last night for quite awhile. He has just had so many blows, one after the other! He somehow made it to the hospital to visit her - he was so determined to say goodbye in his own way. When Sharon asked how he got there, he said I just kept asking people for help! I am so grateful on his behalf for the beautiful people that helped him! If you happen to have a card in your stash, here's another opportunity to support him. As always, only do what you can - it is always appreciated. Gypsy and Sharon have their prayer time every night so scripture is definitely appropriate! Thanks so much

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!