View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #1
thecrazycardLady
Kookie Creator

Default closed and receiving card kit swap Seaside Capers

The summer is going to end soon, and I'd like to put some kits together to remember all the seaside capers and nautical nonsense that our family had this summer. anything and everything that has to deal with the water, ocean, river, etc. any activities associated there of including but not limited to, surfing, fishing, sunbathing, sandcastling, deep sea diving, sailing, boating, swimming, snorkling. I am not doing specific categories, so its your choice as long as it has to deal with water you're good.

this is a 3+1 swap. you'll send in 4, and get back 3, you will not recieve one of your own back. the plus one is for me the hostess, thankyous in advance

Kits need to include the following:

4-6 stamped images, on quarter sheets of white/off white cs in black copic safe ink (like mementos or ranger archival). **quarter sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 measures 5 1/2 x 4 1/4. embossing encouraged but not required.

4-6 6x6 coordinating papers, dp/cs/sp etc. (designer paper, cardstock, specialty paper)

12inches at least of ribbon, fiber, cordage of some sort

6-8 coordinating embellishments, these could lnlude hardware like brads, or eyelets, or buttons, primas, gemtones, flowers, handmade card candy, charms.

EXTRAS: these are what make kits really great and make you say wow.
these are not required but highly encouraged. sentiments, punches, glitter, any extra of the required items, borders, embossed papers.

this is a fast turn around, being kits and easy to put together.
please have in my August 25th.

please put each kit in a baggie, with your scs, and real name. please include in your envelope return postage and let me know if i need to reuse your baggie. if youre using priority no need to send an envelope i have plenty of them in stock. love usps.com

Oops forgot my address
Heather Parker
7309 princess Anne dr
Mechanicsville VA 23111

sign ups below, ill make more spots as interest grows. thanks so much, and happy crafting.

Last edited by thecrazycardLady; 09-06-2013 at 04:56 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!