View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 06:21 AM   #1357
kramomma
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashjoy View Post
Aww, Paula, I bet they are sweet!

Ok folks....I'm going into DTGD with ONLY 4 sheets of white card stock, 3 of vintage cream and 10 stone. Luckily I have a ton of stamped images, but travel cropping has really hit my consumables harder then I thought. I didn't realize until I out it all away and cleaned up last night. Do I panic and order, or go with what I've got? Will ordering get here in time? I like PTI card stock but they tend to be slow.
You can make card fronts without the card base during DTGD then attach the cards when your order comes...

I really like PTI's white cardstock for my base cards...I would place the order this morning and surely it will be here before the event is finished...I don't know when the uploads have to be in for the contests so that might not be helpful...

The other option is to use other colors for your card base as needed and add an insert of white copy paper for your note area.

I'm very aware that this topic should be in the stamping section but...I'm feeling a bit like getting lost in the crowd today!