View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 07:26 PM   #3034
shari stamper
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to shari stamper Send a message via Yahoo to shari stamper

Evening! Awfully peaceful on here tonight. Hope that means Em sold her house, Debra's J is sleeping peacefully, and the rest of y'all are having a gorgeous evening with loved ones!

We rented Identity Thief tonight. Not as funny as I thought, but pretty good. Love me some Jason Bateman! I will pretty much see anything he is in...Arrested Development is still my fave! ;0)

I actually am scheduled to work 19.5 hours this week, after two days last week were cancelled. Not holding my breath, but am happy to at least be scheduled that much. Prolly lots of the regulars are on vacation. Happy to fill in!

We had L's party on Friday. Her actual birthday is the 25th. They made these cool canvases with melting crayons on them. Really neat. Can't believe she is going to be 12 already...I swear, if my mother misses yet another birthday, I just might explode!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!