View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 02:55 PM   #1154
kramomma
Lives in a fishbowl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslaird View Post
Declutter 10 hard things - stuff I still like a whole lot, but really don't need
This would be a full day's mental amount that I could handle...I don't think I ever did 10 hard things...lots of mindless things...but never 10 hard ones...in one day...never...

Still don't think I could do that...

When you aren't home the house doesn't get messier than when you left...at least not at my house (we kennel the inside dog anytime we leave and the outside dog gets kenneled also or she might destroy something in the yard)...but once I'm back home I see everything in abundance that was wrong before I ever left!

Such as...the embossing folders that are currently on the table...I took pictures of them...by brand...and in alphabetical order within the brand! Yep...OCD...but...tomorrow is my day for the Stamp Expo...and I do not want to spend money on something so cute that I already have it!!!!

A moment of truth...On the table is also the original holder that Kub had for embossing folders before he left home...uhm...it holds 25...now it holds all the "slim" embossing folders and I have a photo box that has 106 embossing folders in it!

Also...I have a basket that holds all the cardboard pieces with the names of the embossing folder...those area what I put in alphabetical order for picture taking purposes!

The embossing folders themselves are in categories...and I do believe I have used every one of them at least once!

Clutter is a result of delayed decisions. -Audrey Thomas
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!