View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #21
monicas silcott
Mad Swapper

OOOO, I'd be interested!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Have any of you seen the Fairy Gardens that are now trending to make?
I first saw the Botanical Gardens here were offering classes to make miniature fairy gardens (in terrariums/planters) but they filled up so fast I couldn't get into one. Then when I went to Denver, Tagawa Nursery there has lots of them in their building as displays on how to make them in planters/terrarium houses or in the garden/yard. They are SOOOO cute, but their prices for little accessories are so expensive.

Link to their site: Tagawa Gardens, One of Colorado's Largest Garden Centers : Fairy Gardens Keep in mind the fairies are only 2"-5" in size really, and most miniatures are like those for small dollhouses. For example, they had a 1.5" watering can there but it was $7!

Some examples too: Pinterest

A cute one made in a birdbath: Indoor Fairy Garden Great Idea!! | Garden

Cute idea -- in an old drawer: fairy garden in a drawer I have an old dresser going to ... | Gard...

I have a few of these old washtubs and what a great way to use them too! Fairy garden in a bucket now I know what to do with my ... | Outdoors

SO, I'm wondering if anyone else would be interested in a swap to make little miniatures for fairy gardens??