View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 02:10 AM   #13
monicas silcott
Mad Swapper

What room will this item be for? Craft Room, Dining Room, or Family Room

Would you like something for wall or to sit freestanding? Either is fine.

What kind of 3D Decor you would like to receive? Please list at least 3 different types of items to inspire your sister. altered item book, jar, box, or canvas, birdhouse

Would you like something seasonal or holiday decor? If so, which season/holiday? Halloween (Even "Día de Muertos"), Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or something Patriotic (for the 4th, Memorial Day, Veteran's Day)

What colors would you like most? Honestly I like all colors except neons, I leave this up to the Artist. Use whatever colors work best for your creation.

What themes/style would you like to receive? (i.e. country, primitive, Mixed Media, Victorian, Steampunk, Shabby Chic, Modern, Nature, etc...)
Love Steampunk, Goth, Shabby Chic, Nature, Art Deco, Art Nouveau
Any tips or hints for your SS of what you would like or not like? I've started to collect fairies, mermaids, and sugar skulls. Honestly I love anything handmade. I don't care for country (roosters, farm, cows, etc) items. I think because my step-mother did craft shows on the Eastern Shore and we were constantly painting country-theme decor items.

Last edited by monicas silcott; 07-18-2013 at 02:26 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!