What room will this item be for?
- Craft Room/Office or Entry Hall Decor
Would you like something for wall or to sit freestanding?
What kind of 3D Decor you would like to receive? Please list at least 3 different types of items to inspire your sister.
- Paper Mache box or something I can use to store items in also; Wall Decor; Doll or similar freestanding decor item; Birdhouse/Cage; A Fairy Garden Kit or house for it; dress form; altered wall clock
Would you like something seasonal or holiday decor? If so, which season/holiday?
- Fall/Thanksgiving (not Halloween), Valentines, Spring or Christmas
What colors would you like most?
- I like warm and nature colors, nothing bright. Like browns, teals, plums and deep warm reds
What themes/style would you like to receive? (i.e. country, primitive, Victorian, Steampunk, Shabby Chic, Modern, Nature, etc...)
- Nature, Craftsman, Christian, Eclectic Artsy Mixed Media like in Cloth Paper Scissors Magazines
- I am also thinking about doing a small fairy garden in my new yard this Fall. So any kind of small fairy home or garden item (like garden gate or trellis or bench seat setting) would be great too. I'd be fine if it wasn't 6" one piece but the setting totalled that when laid out, i.e. a bench with small planter or such (small dollhouse size items).
Any tips or hints for your SS of what you would like or not like?
- No skulls/vampires/zombies or sarcasm; Love birds, dragonflies, trees, leaves, warm things, Christian/Scripture, music
Some links to things I like for inspiration: