View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 07:34 AM   #706
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi jane View Post
I couldn't wait for this to become available to us here in NZ and when I received it I promptly had to have a play. The first envelope I tried had the measurements incorrect so I randomly chose another one to try and that was also incorrect! Has anyone else had problems with their envelope maker?
Yes, some of the earlier boards had incorrect measurements. This has now been corrected. You may have gotten one of the first ones. Here is a link to a chart with the corrected measurements:

http://www.weronthenet.com/File/View...5-2d8b6d658ea9

You can also email them and they will mail a sticker to you with the correct measurements to put on your board:

"Update:
We have an updated Envelope Punch Board Sticker to adhere over the current measurement sizes.
***Take a look at the 3x3" Envelope Size on the Punch Board. The original measurements for that size will be 5 3/8” x 5 3/8” with a 2 ¾” score line. If that’s the size listed for the 3x3” Envelope Size, then please email us for a replacement sticker. ***
Please email us at customerservice@weronthenet.com
Include ‘Envelope Punch Board Sticker’ in the subject line and your mailing address in the body of the email."

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!