View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #233
Stazon Splitcoast

Hi, everyone! I haven't deserted these threads; I've just been busy. Things have been pretty busy at work lately. I'm now working full time and by the time I get home, I have no desire to stamp. That's not entirely true; I just don't feel like cleaning off my work space so I can stamp. I have a major project in my craft room that I have to try to get done next weekend. I need to rearrange and downsize a bit so I can fit a twin bed in the room. The bed will sit up high enough to store totes under it and there will be room on top of the bed. We only need the extra bed once in a blue moon, but it will be nice to have it available. Hopefully, I'll be able to the project in one weekend.

It's been a very stressful weekend for me. This is one of those times I really hate living so far from my DD. Early Saturday morning while going through a controlled intersection on a stretch of highway, some guy ran the red light and rammed right into Sheri. He hit her right where her 4 yo DD normally sits. But that was one rare day she didn't have the girls. It's a miracle she even survived with just a cut ear, a few bruises and a lot of sore muscles. The other guy didn't even step on the brakes. They figured he was going 65-70 miles per hour. The sad thing is she just bought her Trooper in April and forked out over $700 on new tires just a week ago. Of course, the other guy is trying to say she ran the red light; she has a witness who saw him run it, but he didn't stick around to tell the cops that, he called it in. And all other evidence points to the guy being in the wrong. Oh, yeah, he's disabled and in a wheel chair so he thinks that he can't be in the wrong.

Anyway, as soon as I get things in order around here, I'll be back to stamping. I miss all of you.
S2S 2014: $144.24
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!