View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 12:33 PM   #697
buggainok
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambelleina View Post
So, HERE'S the thing.

I bought this back in mid-May from HSN and I've loved it so far, but have used it literally only 5 times. Even though I've only had it two months anyway, it has just sat on my craft table except for those 5 times.

Yesterday, I went to use it for the 6th time and the teal punch housing just came off the board. The entire punch mechanism ended up falling off too, without the housing there to hold it on.

I kind of stared at it, stunned, since it came off like it was broken but upon further inspection, there was no cracked or broken plastic or anything--it just came apart.

I reassembled it easily, but the housing will NOT stay down, rendering the thing useless. I have tried and tried to push it on and it will stick for a second, then pop off. It almost seems like something was glued on and the glue dried out because I don't see anything broken or cracked. Plus, it's just been sitting!!!

I just ended up giving my mom her birthday card in no envelope yesterday. I'm so disappointed this product just fell apart after so few uses and such little time! Anyone have any issue with this?? Any suggestions??
In my experience, HSN has pretty good customer service. I would give them a call and let them know you received a defective product. If they have any left, I am sure they will send you another one. If they're out of stock, they can at least issue a refund.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!