Thread: Sizzix 75% Off
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 09:53 PM   #30
Glitter Guru

I called Sizzix about the shipping, since they'd always had free shipping for orders over $99.99 and my order was well over that amount. I was told they're discontinuing free shipping. This sale was the first time I've ever paid for shipping on

When I placed my first order, there were 24 pages of items. When I placed my second order, there were 19 pages. I figured they pulled items that were out of stock. Apparently, they also added items at some point.

I had to place two orders because I was using multiple gift cards and only allows one gift card per order. (I bought a number of $200 gift cards during the holidays when they were on sale for $150 and came with a set of Framelits.) First order was $303 and I paid $19.50 shipping. Second order was $187 and shipping was $14.50. (When I had $105 in the cart, I noticed shipping was $12.50.)

Considering the items were 75% off and my gift cards were 25% off, I didn't mind paying to ship two orders, but under normal circumstances, $35 shipping would make me cringe. However, a $500 order of mostly dies (which was really $2000 worth of product at their MSRP) does weigh a lot...

I usually wait for the 30% off site-wide sales and stay at $100 or $200 because of the gift card issue and (the now defunct) free shipping at $100, but shipping will now eat about 10% of orders in that price range.
He was very careful during bondage sessions. He always used a safe word that contained both upper and lower case letters and at least one number. ~50 Nerds of Grey
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!