View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 05:58 AM   #5274
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post
Haha, J - I like the way you think! We use disposable cups :: Red solo Cup, let's have a party! :: LOL! My dd14 came to the rescue and finished up, clearing the glass out of the sink but said there was 'blood everywhere' and was really upset. The worst part was that it got wet so it was gushing down my arm and looked 100 times worse than it was - it's butterflied, hurts like the dickens and bruised but eh, it will heal

Hey Maggie, our lawn men were here today, too! Our grass is growing RIDICULOUS with this summer rain. By Tuesday, it will look like it wasn't mowed at all! Lucky for us, they saw down and hauled off that tree that was hit by lightening - dh got a break! And color me confused, but I didn't realize styrofoam was hazardous material?!! Yikes! We have recyled materials picked up x2 a month and even that for me is too sparse - by the 2nd week, it's overflowing! I'm BIG on recycling

Lynn - what card did she want to buy? That's so fun! I had one lady ask that on my blog! She asked if she could have the card, lol - and like you, it was promised already. As soon as I replied, she never emailed me back :/ That's so nice of you to make another! Btw, I saw your name as the winner of something from back in May, now I'm trying to remember where/what it was, as I'm sure you were made aware of it ~ 5 digis from Paper Shelter, or something like that. Does that sound familiar?

Being that it's 2 am, I'll be getting in bed! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Poor Kelly. I'm sure your hand is going to hurt like the dickens for awhile. Just watch it to make sure it doesn't get infected. Keep it out of the water!

Styrafoam doesn't break down so it's bad for the environment and landfills. Even here we have to use special bags to put our garden waste in for it to be picked up on Fridays that will break down. My yard man uses them, but I don't have any (been telling self to get some and always forget). So my yard waste goes in my regular trash.

I'm big on recycling too. We have one of those huge green bins, but it only gets picked up every 2 weeks, so by the time it's time, it's usually full. I keep a small trash bin in my house to collect it and then dump it in the bigger one when it's full. Ours does not have to be separated either. It all goes in the one bin which makes it so much easier.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!