View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #5269
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlynn View Post
Oh Maggie, I hope it's not cancer. We'll be thinking about him. Yes, distance does a lot of different things to families. Sending hugs to you.

I got up this morning and was really on a roll. Got all my plants in the ground/pots, straightened up the house, and then Jim and I decided to clean out the storage shed! Thank goodness we got through about 11:00 since it was getting so hot. Now I'm just ready to take a nap! LOL!
Thanks Lynn. I'm keeping the good thoughts also.

My yard men came tonight and got everything planted and mulched. It all looks so nice. I'll finally be able to take pictures tomorrow of the patio and the flower beds and trees that we planted.

That's another project that I get to work on now that the house is done - clean out the garage. That is really going to be something else. I have a big box of styrofoam that I have to take to the Hazardous waste dump next Saturday. They only are open on the 2nd Saturday of the month. I hate to clean too early because they only come to pick up heavy trash every other month and they just did a pickup in June, so it won't be until August when them come do that again. On the off months, they pick up tree waste.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!