View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #5266
MiamiKel4
Stazon Splitcoast

Send a message via AIM to MiamiKel4

Good afternoon, ladies!

Maggie, many prayers for the family and praying the news is something treatable. Cancer is just so prevalent and I just wish they would find a cure

Lynn, we have Costco 10 mins from my house but we aren't members .. You'd think with a family our size we'd shop there, lol. And yay for hearing back!!

The movie last night was SO FUNNY! I highly recommend it, even if you see it just as adults, it was the funniest. The company was good, too! I invited her out to lunch and hope we get together soon its a tad awkward since she's the mom of my dd's boyfriend, lol, and it's not like they are getting married and we are meeting the inlaws! But they are so cute together and as long as they are, why not, right!

Shell, I am so jealous of your floors! My SIL put in Pergo and we loooove them. Here in Florida they do not recommend them as they warp in just a few years due to the humidity and nearly every house has tile! We had to pull up all our carpet in the living rooms due to dd's severe allergies (& take down the curtains, etc) but the tile is very cool (as in cold!) the doggies LOVE to come in after their walks and plop down on the cold tile.

Oh ladies!!! I did a boo-boo!! I'm such such a Clutz and so accident prone , doing dishes and stuck my hand in a wine glass to,wash it and it cracked, slicing my hand down the side about 1/2" the blood went everywhere and was all over my kitchen. My dd (wants to be a nurse) took charge and butterflied it .. Doesn't seem to need stitches and it stopped so cross your fingers!

Hi Maxine, hi to,Jeannette
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!