View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 05:45 PM   #5254
jimlynn
Die Cut Diva

I got two plumbago and then some vinca (annuals) for several pots I have on the front porch and back patio. Nothing special. I'll get it all planted in the morning. The only real digging I have to do is on the plumbago - not looking forward to that but it's not as bad as say planting a tree or something.

Costco..........yikes! I don't care how I do it I always spend too much! Not really grocery shopping because I mean what am I going to do with a 2 gallon can of tomato sauce! LOL! We mainly get like toilet paper, paper towels, coffee, trash bags, etc. I didn't really spend that much today but it was a big one since we'd let the membership lapse and had to renew that too. I usually get at least one great deal but it didn't happen today......and we weren't looking for anything in particular. It's nice to not run out of a lot of stuff since we live in the boonies, but just our regular grocery shopping is done in Hondo - which is about 15 minutes from here. They have a Walmart that has a few things and then H.E.B. (only in Texas, ladies).

Ok, I've about had it now!!! I won that Art Impressions challenge back when. I e-mailed them that day and asked what info they needed from me, etc. Didn't hear anything back and e-mailed them again on Monday! NOTHING!!!! I e-mailed her again today and STILL haven't heard a word. That's it.......I'm NOT going to e-mail again!!! Grrrrrr....... It was a good win too! Oh well.............

Oh, before I forget, Mo Manning has a free digi on her blog - but think you may only have a couple hours left to grab it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!